Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^^ Added.
Also do you guys need a tutorial kinda thing since I'll be shifting in a weeks time & could be inactive for some time.
KONY 2012
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Want my advice? Stay away from vista. It isn't NEARLY as good as it is cracked up to be.
Accordingly, if you run XP on the same system as Vista, XP will be 2x faster. But then, it don't looksogood. ;]

WHA........?

Fezch, you are always going on about how awesome vista is, now you want people to get XP!

This is a great moment in history ladies and gents.
Why can't you do it?
A delay won't be too bad though.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
AKP, it seems you DID know about that. I was going to suggest it to you.
MetroX, it's just that there has been sooo much go wrong with my computer. I suspect vista is the fault.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Crap. I can't do it now. Tomorrow since school is really is bummer.....

Urgh....

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Why can't you do it?
A delay won't be too bad though.

im guessing homework or a project in hand?
this just came to mind. The best toribash animation it cant be ingame or 3d it has to be a 2d animation of anything (has to be toribash related) what do ya think
VIBE
Like, made in pivot, or adobe flash? Could be good.
Ohyay xp. When we get a new computer it's gunna be xp all the way. Also, we know Snor is going to be inactive and we are getting way of track. I suspect a close is near...?