Ranking
Uh.. can anyone explain this?

I started a game as Eve jungle, fed our Nasus at top lane going against Nida AD but um.
Disconnected, eventually forced to do the exit game option. Then when it exits, I can just join a new queue?? It's as if I never entered a game to begin with? Not recorded on my Match History either :S
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Uh.. can anyone explain this?

I started a game as Eve jungle, fed our Nasus at top lane going against Nida AD but um.
Disconnected, eventually forced to do the exit game option. Then when it exits, I can just join a new queue?? It's as if I never entered a game to begin with? Not recorded on my Match History either :S

Was it an internet problem? If not, the whole team on both sides probably d/c'd idk

Who needs kills?
Who needs deaths?

Jarvan Bond doesn't.

(this was ranked btw)
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
At that level they probably don't know that 2.5 represented their attack speed, or that ot even caps at it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post

this 3v5

Caitlyn4president
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I pretty much stopped playing League recently (I'm FranKken IG on NA, not on the list yet) and replaced my time with Toribash.

I play every once in a while so add me if you wanna play. Maybe one of you will get me to start liking it again ;(
Hi. I used to play a couple years ago but I stopped because I sucked.
I'm back and I suck even more!
Anyone trust-worthy here that has spare 90RP and plays on EUNE?

I need help and fast. :<
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.