Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

im planing to make a steam punk cyborg type thing but its supre mega hard got any tips or reference pics i could use?
VIBE
uhh, im using my dads comp... it's a laptop with like... 128 mb ram >.<'

also, my friend got a new trampoline so i will probably go on to the forums from his house 2... (he's an amazing SP player)

sooooo... im going to buy a new comp it's fucking overkill, but ima use it untill i get 18 or 20 or sumething like that...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
byebye...

//offtopic
also, what the fuck ganks,... xd
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i think a new thread would be better.
Originally Posted by MANIACO View Post
Your name: Maniaco
Your age: 10
What country were you born in?: brazil
Why you think you should join nano: because yes
What you will bring to nano: me
Your best mod: Judo and Wushu
Your favorite color: Velvet
Some good traits about you: Im not racist (:
Other clans you have joined: none

Originally Posted by PainBlood7 View Post
Your name: PainBlood7
Your age: 11
belt:3rd black
What country were you born in?: brazil
Why you think you should join nano: because yes
What you will bring to nano: me
Your best mod: Judo and Wushu an Tk
Your favorite color: Void
Some good traits about you: Im not racist (:
Other clans you have joined: none

The only change was the favourite colour and the name.
On behalf of Nano, I say, GET OUT NOW.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea, new thread. Much more tidier.
And then you can just link it to the old thread.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
What is a "Steam punk cyborg type thing"? Is it another wacky name for hash?
Want my advice? Stay away from vista. It isn't NEARLY as good as it is cracked up to be.
Accordingly, if you run XP on the same system as Vista, XP will be 2x faster. But then, it don't looksogood. ;]