Toribash
I would like to interrupt everything right now.

WE
ARE
OFFICIAL

*takes up badge*
*cleans it*
*back to chest*

I'd like to congratulate every member of this clan for this achievement, I don't think they had a hard time judging if we were ready to become official or not

All of that thanks to you tl;dr member who is straight-minded, active and cooperative with this community.

*breaks up in tears*

I'm ok, cya later.
What's wrong with the cooperative without the quotation marks? I think our members are growing into a group that could actually help this community, see the SandI or the Discussion board, slow steps of course, but we're getting there.

Now here "" take your quotation marks.
Well I love vanilla, jk jk, I'm the cook here, you ask I do.

I know I promissed new shit, I actually started it but didn't feel enough comfortable to put it on. heh, sorry.
What new shit?

On another note: anyone want to pay to have my user title image changed to "I'm Awetistic" or "I'm Aweful" in the same style/font pm me so I can ask someone to make the image. I know asking for freebies is kinda douchey but freebies are all I know at this point.
Good morning sweet princess
I'm deeply offended by seeing you asking for art like that in public, we had so much together and you throw me away like I don't mean nothing to you, I guess that's what we get to give things to a 8pixel bitch.

tl;dr: I'll do it for you bae, wait till I get hoooome.
Not gonna lie, I thought you did the worst joke ever when you said we were official (you don't see the difference if the thread is a favorite in tapatalk)

But hey, nice work everyone, went pretty quick I guess.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
I'm deeply offended by seeing you asking for art like that in public, we had so much together and you throw me away like I don't mean nothing to you.

I obvs would ask you to make the new one. I just want people to pay for stuff for me. I thought that maybe someone would dislike me enough to donate £6 towards my usertitle saying "I'm awetistic". Or was that not what's wrong?
Good morning sweet princess
Congratulations for all of our members. We did a good job when unnoficial, let's keep improving the things, we have a lot of work to do, especially now that we have a board.