Toribash
yes for me on Wednesday ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Ill get ingame whenever I have freetime, which is ~4-10 pm eastern US time.

Or Ill wake up early

and I agree, we do need to train more. This means we have to train against all play styles, like double grabs off the start, no grabs, and technique grabbing.

Lets make it happen!
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Hey prowler. I've got a respar.lua script we can continue the same tricking session we had.. I saved the replay. Sorry had to go aha
-----
And I think I'm gonna buy Qi haha. Atleast to my older main accounts belt 5th dan. Quite expensive though for just a higher rating
Last edited by XeV0; May 19, 2014 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Ok, good job to I was a little fustrated when you just left.

Yeah, qi is expensive. You could probably earn black belt in about a week. Just stick in blue belt servers.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Text Astral Given my sudden desire: D same for Prow I agree the problem is the purpose for translation I includes not anglai in in-game I need a translator so Will Do a good time schedule type and Will make use of the time

aikido Wednesday (15 hours to 16 hours)

ABD Saturday (13heures to 14 hours)

This just an example and it faurai AGREE but I'm starting this is a wonderful idea!

sorry for my bad english :/
[OFRO] /!\Spar/!\
Its okay theo, I got what you were saying.

Also, I don't think we should start recruiting until we start getting on the right track, such as winning wars, making tc for the clan, etc.

We should try and start doing clan competitions, you know to see how it goes.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Hey guys meet me online in an hour 30 min or so from now
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
okay Ill be on ^^

5th dan Fuck Yeah
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Aha nice. I might concentrate on qi instead of sparring and stuff
Well guys I think you know it, Toribash has just been release on Steam! Congratulation! For Tb's Staff and to you because we are now at an important turning point of this game, and in the next week we will probably get a big wave of newblood so I ask you to be professional and mature even if I'm not worry more than that ;p
if we got so much low belt who are app here I think prowler and me are going to create a new section in the clan "Baby Angel" I think that's could be great, where beginners (start at orange and green) could ask help for training and when they get the black belt, they could have to choice between stay or going find another clan, like that, if someone want to quit toribash, taking some rest or something, he can pass the torch to one's successor.
sure will be accepted only people who promise Loyalty, Respect and Dedication to make Ascend going up during their training!
Ill fix with Prowler all the little rules.
you think this is fantasist? don't forget, that is people like Bill Gates the CEO of Microsoft reap benefits by being fantasist And if That is not a "Bill Gates-like" opportunity,FUCK I don't know what it is!