Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What is everyone's faviriote mod? Mines mushu.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Twinswords. Obviously. It's the only one I'm any good at.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Any would do, just smoke some bush and it all goes fun-mode! ... Now, I don't do this, but I would, I just don't have the good stuff available...

xD I'm just kidding, I already did it *-* ... No I didn't, Yes I did... I don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about in here!!! But guess what ? .. I don't care about your gold fish! And I never tried tacos... which is a fucking lie because I love tacos...

Haha.... eeeeeh I should probably lay off the drugs >_>'
Last edited by TheMpk; Apr 30, 2013 at 11:02 PM.
As for the mod thing, erthtkv2 here
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Stepped into the Oblv room for a minute while procrastinating on school:
Attached Files
#Raven - Decap.rpl (30.3 KB, 7 views)
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Pretty sure its taekkyon,trunk
And what grade are you in ra7en, if your not in college or anything
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
M'kay guys, sorry for not posting any questions. In order to make up the one last week, and the delay for posting this week's question, here are 3:

1. You wake up, and you are in darkness. A few seconds later, you are suddenly in your fear landscape. What would happen to you? What are your fears, and what would it look like in the landscape?

2.If you were immortal, what you spend the rest your time in this universe doing?

3.If you were able to go back in time to change only 1 event in your life, what would you change? If you fail to go back after the change, you will cease to exist and never heard of.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trunk, I think it's taekkyon. I've played it :P
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
I'm in the 10th Grade I'm gonna do a program next year that lets me go to college instead of high-school
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Unlimita:

1. I think what would happen to me would be I would get goosebumps, I would have palpitations and I would be in a state very close to depression and severe anxiety. My fears are being left all alone in a really big place, and the landscape would be something pretty close to a haunted jungle forest in which countless suicides, rapes, and homicides along with some other super natural activities have occurred.

2. If I were immortal, I would firstly release myself from this restraining physical form and I would just go out there and figure out the universe.

3. If I were able to go back in time and change only one event in my life, it would be to slap my father and to give him a condom before he fucked my mom. Some personal reasons for my willingness to cease in existence. You can ask if curious but for some it might seem like trivial bullshit... whatevs...

You are forgiven for your delay ... at least on my side