Toribash
Nelson Mandela was a powerful man. I cry. I almost cry. Okay I cry...

Paul Walker? Who'zat?

[SIZE=1]I wasn't inactive. I was checking for new posts, but this thread wasn't boldfaced. So I just decided to play on toribash n' stuff.

I'm feeling depressed right now. I was running around with a blue star balloon and my dog tackled me and popped it.
Last edited by omegadark1; Dec 10, 2013 at 01:27 AM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Today in school was crazy, there was a super fat kid that was very annoying in my class

I told him to stop singing (He was singing miley cyrus wrecking ball ALLLLL DAAAY)

He gets pissed off at me and stabs me, so I broke his box where he kept all his pencils sharperners and erasers with a punch then I beat the crap out of him
really he shouldn't have fucked with a kid that has huge anger issues

Interesting
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
What the

Why not tell a teacher's aid, or a teacher alone? Why'd you beat him because he was singing a song he likes?

He's not a fat kid. You don't know anything about him.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Did you know that there isn't a place in [Hunters] for a
[A lot of bla bla here...]kid that has huge anger issues

?

Especially if the last posts of that kid also weren't really usefull and their only purpose was to whore for attention.

I think I should also remind you on something mentioned in the "Want to join?" thread:

Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
  • Be smart. As you probably realize, we do not accept stupid people. We appreciate intelligence, skepticism, logic and kindness. Those are our defining traits, and they're also the only way in which we discriminate between people.

Your posts show pretty much the opposite of those stuff mentioned in the quote above.
Being mean to and beating a person just because he sings a song you don't like is so fucking wrong. And I'd almost bet that you didn't just "tell" him to stop, at least not in a normal way. Also, bragging about it on a forum is even more stupid. "Hey look guys, I so kewl, I can even beat fat peoplz just becuz they sing "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus. Praise me, tell me how much of a god I iz."

Consider that as your first and only warning.*

And also, making leaving threads is stupid, especially if you aren't leaving then at all. That's why that thread got deleted, beside the fact that it was an useless thread, obviously. (Next time if you are saying that you'll quit, stick to that plan instead of "returning" only a few days after you've posted to quit TB forever.)

*Since I'm the only leader who is online right now, there'll might be more punishment to come or other changes, once Lordtiger and/or Fanty have seen your post
Last edited by Pitch; Dec 11, 2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: BLEH
I think it's unnecessary to say that I agree with Pitch wholeheartedly.

@clan: I haven't phrased a question for a while, so here goes nothing...What is your stance on the removal of nuclear power plants?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
I agree with that Pitch said. Lush, you have been posting things that sounds like you're asking for attention, and not in a way that actually deserves attention. In your latest post you come off as a prick - oh wait I'm leaving - oh no I'm not - check me out, I break pencil boxes with fists after getting stabbed, whatever the fuck that means. So I do think that you deserved that warning. Please re-read our rules and the "Want to join?" thread. I would think that we have made it abundantly clear what we want and expect from people who are in the clan or attempting to join it.

@clan: It is true that we have been less active on the forums lately. I've been really busy with university stuff, and a lot of our members currently have school/college to deal with right now. However, a lot of us are in skype on a daily basis, and we've kinda moved a lot of our discussions there, since it's a lot faster to get our message across. I've forgotten to announce several rooms in the servers thread, which has led a lot of you to think that we've been getting inactive ingame as well. I don't think that's true - every time I make or see a hunters room, it gets filled up rather quickly, most times resulting in us being actually unable to play with each other without waiting for a long time. If you have skype, we can add you to our chat there, and you'll see that we're actually quite active.I've also been thinking of making a steam group, since it would appear that a lot of us use steam as well. About the forum inactivity - you have to realize that that's up to you as well. Me, Pitch, omegadark, Nigma and Lynx post more regularly than others - however, I haven't seen anything from a lot of our members. I can't force anyone to post, and I do try to facilitate discussion whenever I can - but I do have other things to do as well, and some of them take priority. I think that our forum rules are very sensible and don't prohibit anyone from posting what's on their mind, as long as it is done in a mature manner. If you want more activity, start being active Join us in the skype room. Participate in the discussions there, even if you're not very knowledgeable about the subject at hand. Ask interesting questions, share interesting content. Make toribash rooms, most of the time we'll gladly join them. I don't know when's the last time I've seen a room not made by me, Pitch or shrimp. If you want to play with us, you can reach us in a variety of ways. Just bitching about people being inactive doesn't increase activity, and I do appreciate those of you that have been trying to keep it up. My winter break is coming, and while I have a lot of things to take care of during it, I will definitely have more time for [Hunters]. But it's as up to you as it is to me or anyone else for that matter.

Also, one more thing. When leaving a lot of people have been kinda offended when say "alright, do what you will/it's your decision/etc". I don't see why. I'm not forcing anyone to stay, and I'm definitely not begging anyone to stay. You joined by your own free will and you can leave in the same way. If you're just threatening to leave in order to get "Oh noes, please don't leave us!" responses, you've joined the wrong clan. That might fly somewhere else, but here it's not appreciated. And I really don't see the point of it all, to be honest.

@Anak: Seems like a good idea, I really don't think nuclear power plants should be built anywhere near populated areas. As we've seen this can lead to catastrophic results. But if removing them will drastically raise the price of electricity to the point where people can't afford to pay their bills, it's not worth it to remove them. There are a variety of ways to gather electricity without damaging the environment - harnessing the power of the sun, the wind, streams and so on. They're not nearly as efficient as nuclear power plants, but the option is there. As our technology improves I do think we won't have to rely on nuclear power as much as we do now, but we still have a ways to go if we're ever going to completely abolish them.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
ok guys.. I haven't posted here since I quit as a leader of [Hunters] so I guess that I should do that now.. I have tried to get more active ingame but that's quite difficult since I've got quite a lot stuff going on in RealLife.exe.
@LT: I actually make rooms ingame every now and then but nobody seems to join, I have a room up atm too, but nobody seems to be interested in playing TB with me. I'd appreciate company here
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Alright I removed both of the posts I made, but I am telling all of you

you forgot the part about him stabbing me.

He was bullying me...

And I was proud of myself for standing up for myself

It was self defense

Am I really a prick for defending myself because a kid stabbed me?

And you guys are wondering why couldin't you tell the teacher? I said they stepped out

End of discussion

Omegadark: replying to your I did not know anything about the kid, I was with him for a year so I do know alot about him
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Dec 12, 2013 at 12:28 AM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Today in school was crazy, there was a super fat kid that was very annoying in my class

I told him to stop singing (He was singing miley cyrus wrecking ball ALLLLL DAAAY)

This seems extremely unlikely. An extremely fat kid which you said was a bully singing wrecking ball all day. Now even if this did happen, he was singing and apparently only you had a problem with that. Why didn't you just sing a song which he hated as well? I assume it was recess, since the teacher wasn't there, and you could have simply went elsewhere. How exactly did you tell him to stop? If he resorted to "stabbing" you, I assume you insulted him. Anyway, moving on.

He gets pissed off at me and stabs me,

With what? I seriously doubt he would carry any weapon in class. What I gather from this is that he may have tried to stab you with a pencil or pen. You were right to fight back if he really initiated the violence first. From here on now it gets interesting.

so I broke his box where he kept all his pencils sharperners and erasers with a punch

So while he's stabbing you, you start punch his box with enough force to break it. Apparently it was a box made out of a hard material - wood, plastic or metal, if you managed to break it(it wasn't any kind of fabric, otherwise it would bend). What happened between you getting "stabbed" and punching his box into oblivion?
then I beat the crap out of him

How? Punches, kicks, throws? Nobody stopped you or tried to break the two of you up?

really he shouldn't have fucked with a kid that has huge anger issues

Here you are trying to come off as a badass, and apparently you are proud of having huge anger issues(smileyface makes me think that). Even though you provoked him. In summary, your story is missing way too much detail to come off as believable. Now I'm sure that it could have happened, but when you omit so much detail you come across as having made up a story with you as the proud winner, after having initially provoked the fight. Which is kind of a douchy behavior. Being proud of not being to control yourself and your anger is also not something that I agree with. If you had taken the time to actually explain what happened in detail, our responses would probably have been very different.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT