Toribash
haven't tried reborn due to the huge filesize (i have a shitty dl speed) but i think it's pretty much the same, just with a different gui and more modability.

also i just won a giveaway for a ti5 compendium from noobfromua.
Theres a lot of other stuff sSLight, but you can just wait for it to be merged into stable branch.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
i'm the worst at mid heroes.

i'm decent at lasthitting and skillshots but i hesitate alot, so ganks don't usually go well for me because i am horrible at initiation. and even for certain heroes (say, like storm or qop) i can't do well even if i have items.
Want to play together? my steam is TheSiswantos
and im pretty legit at DOTA 2 hahaha. Ican be Carry or Support. I can use every hero except IO lol
You only live once.
io is pretty great, very fun to play especially if you're supporting a friend.

i can play every hero except standard earthshaker lol. i am the fucking worst at him. i can play carry earthshaker though.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
i'm the worst at mid heroes.

i'm decent at lasthitting and skillshots but i hesitate alot, so ganks don't usually go well for me because i am horrible at initiation. and even for certain heroes (say, like storm or qop) i can't do well even if i have items.

Good at last hitting and skill shots, bad at ganking.
Play SF mid, farm instead of gank. Your team might get a little mad, but that's how you're supposed to play SF mid. Gank when you farm your 1st item which should probably be an initiation item. (Euls, Blink, Shadow, all situational)

If anyone wants to play PM me and I can add you on my smurf.
Last edited by Laser; Jul 9, 2015 at 06:48 AM.
S A D B O Y S