All I really want to be
Is free from a world
That hurts me
I need relief
Do you want me girl
To be your thief
Aw baby just for you
I'd steal anything that you want me to
Hello all, i just make this app in freeform.
My real name is Luan Lagoand my toribash name is Ryuk , i'm 16 years old and i come from Brazil , i'm a fighter of jiu jitsu , i was in a club called Kimura Nova União .
i train everyday and dream will be a fighter professional I have mature character, i'm usually calm and sometimes i love to make a joke.
Well, i started play tb in 2010 and now, i'm Custom Belt .
actually i love to play tk and abd .
My past clan were [No-Mercy].
I want to join [NO] because this clan seems like a great clan, i saw your forum and you look like a full respect clan that i must be a part of. this clan is professional, good and skilled member, i want to be part of them. If I'm accepted. I'll donate and try to raise this clan reputation.
I believe clans are more than a group of people, they must have a strong friendship bond that keeps them together and i can see that bond in this clan.
Player Card:
shinigami
Wonderful idea
Jen's friend Amy is complaining about having a sore throat.
"When I have a sore throat, I always give my husband a blow job and, as long as I swallow, it feels better the next day. You should try it," says Jen.
The next day, they meet up and Amy is all smiles.
"How did it go, then?" asks Jen ''LOL'' !

If you do not like to say, do another.
shinigami
that doesn't make any sense and is offensive to women you should be ashamed of yourself

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&