Toribash
No one. It was a semester course from outward bound to help families not fall apart. Was pretty awesome actually
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Oh, I forgot about your existence.

Welcome back.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Haha no. It was just me. 24 days in fucking -25 degrees weather dog sledding with 700 pound dog sleds, Then 6 days of snowshoeing with 65 lb packs through 2 feet of snow for 24 miles, And finally 7 days of skiing across 42 miles with 80 lb pulks.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
'twas wonderful.
I lost like 30lbs. used to be fat, not anymore. yay me.
how's inq life been?
any new additions/abandonments i've missed?
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
I'm back. 50 days in the Minnesota wilderness. Talk to me if you want stories. I might share a few crazy ones in a bit.

I have missed you! Tell me everything. I will be waiting on IRC.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.