Toribash
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
send a replay to Flow with the frame that you want the pic to be and he will make it and put it up

EDIT: I also didn't say anything to reply to Oni because I think Swepps basically convered everything. There is no national prejudice and as Swepples said I think you took a joke too seriously

For clarity sake:
I'm mad that Swepples said if you leave you are gone for good and WAPOW as a group disregard it. I am mad at how you let FleshMon treat the clan. I am mad that it is acceptable, no one but me seems upset. It goes against my values of integrity to stand by and say nothing. I don't think any of you are less or more than myself because of circumstance of birth, however, I don't expect any of you to understand how much integrity means to me or why.

I will concede that I probably did take something about America out of context, but that isn't what set me off. It was seeing Crow in the clan this morning that did it.
Hi! Friendly invade, hope that's alright. Came to see what was up. Wondering where Krulls went off to, and to say hi to Rich. Hi Rich.

Onimaru, what exactly is wrong with Crow joining WAPOW? And I read about the little issue that occurred, im sorry that Onimaru left. But I didnt see all that he was upset with for myself, so I won't comment my opinion on that matter.

Regardless, what's up guys?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Hey weoo I still love my head. 10/10! Onimaru found it wrong that swepples said if you leave its permanent and yet he invited people back even crow. Anyways how are you?
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Originally Posted by Onimaru
I am mad at how you let FleshMon treat the clan.

Excuse me? Please leave me out of this Onimaru, i really did lots for wapow more than what you did so please leave me out of this, because the way i see wapow now there is nothing wrong with the clan, from my point of view i actually lead the clan and kept it alive for while.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Yes Swepples said that but we had also been discussing Crows return for many days before that post. Everyone just calm down an a flesh yes you did do a lot for WAPOW when me and Swepps were 1 too busy or 2 not as motivated and thanks a lot for that bb. but I think he means how you joined then a few days later just left for Vibe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Hey weoo I still love my head. 10/10! Onimaru found it wrong that swepples said if you leave its permanent and yet he invited people back even crow. Anyways how are you?

I'm glad you still like it. Means a lot. I'm pretty good. I have been up all night, again. Plus, I have to get a colonoscopy on the 6th, not excited.

Agh, I see. If Swepples (or anyone else in charge) made it a rule that people who leave can't come back, and invite someone back, I would understand the unfairness. But, I also read that he left, and went to another clan to be inactive or something.

To make that a rule just now, eh, it isn't the coolest thing in the book when doing things like that. If Onimaru wanted to come back, for real, I believe he should be given another go. If he leaves again, that's it. Now, this is what I would do, not what you should do. It's just an idea. Take it with a grain of salt.

It isn't the nicest thing to go and start accusing people and insulting others because you're upset with one person's decision making. To insult FleshMon, didn't see the reason you'd do that. I shouldn't even be acting like I know what's up. I don't come here too often, but I could change that if I am allowed to. Regardless, hope I am not stepping over any boundaries.

Well i came back because swepples wanted me back in, but that was not my final decision i was planning on joining vibe long before coming back to wapow
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
We made not being let back in a general rule because of clan hoppers and people who leave on bad terms. If we give you a second chance it's because we believe you won't end up as either of those. :/
I think it's enough for me to say I did what I thought would be best for Wapow, and seeing Crows efforts made me think he deserved a second chance.

On other news, we've switched to Discord! I think everyone is having a blast, and we've got more close with the VOIP!

How do you do then, Weoo? Everything moving onwards with ya?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Everything is okay right now, thanks for asking. I've been awake all night and all day so far. It kind of sucks.