Toribash
Why I want to join

I went to be in a place where i serve some type of purpose and maybe grow even stronger Ive won some tournaments, beaten many people so i wanted to Decide to join a clan.i didn't like fighting alone and it becomes lonely in-game some time after awhile. and i have all means of communication

My toribash experience

ive been playing for 3 years i lost my last account Due to my last PC died and bought a new and better one. i watched videos and trained and i can talk and do the work. i know akido ,mushu ,and Judo so far

What I can contribute to the clan
i can talk to other members in the forum Help in clan wars and help others that need it and record when told

Me
Im 21 in real life i game alot and i mostly do alot of things with YouTube and recording also i do parkour along with other activity. some of my hobbies are skateboarding,building and cars.

Thank you and i love your hospitality as i hope i become a good member in your group
I've already pmd a co leader and I haven't got anything back and I was already tested in the recruiting server but I'll test again
Originally Posted by kuroda0 View Post
Why I want to join

I went to be in a place where i serve some type of purpose and maybe grow even stronger Ive won some tournaments, beaten many people so i wanted to Decide to join a clan.i didn't like fighting alone and it becomes lonely in-game some time after awhile. and i have all means of communication

My toribash experience

ive been playing for 3 years i lost my last account Due to my last PC died and bought a new and better one. i watched videos and trained and i can talk and do the work. i know akido ,mushu ,and Judo so far

What I can contribute to the clan
i can talk to other members in the forum Help in clan wars and help others that need it and record when told

Me
Im 21 in real life i game alot and i mostly do alot of things with YouTube and recording also i do parkour along with other activity. some of my hobbies are skateboarding,building and cars.

Thank you and i love your hospitality as i hope i become a good member in your group

I say no because you didn't read the first post. You can apply again in 3 days.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by kuroda0 View Post
i did but ok then

If you did then you would wrte purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
I thought that was a Joke.. so sorry
-----
guess there was a reason that was there
Last edited by kuroda0; Jul 7, 2016 at 12:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
Has KOEbank been tested yet?

ask d3ive. He wanted him tested. I'll find out, so we can get some this applicants done.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
If you guys want to send over a recruiter I'll be in tourney 9 for a while

It's been like 3 days since I posted the application xP. Another clan wants me

I really want to be in this clan but nobody has came to test me yet so I'm just kinda chillin here not knowing what to do
Last edited by KOEbank; Jul 8, 2016 at 01:14 AM.