Toribash
Originally Posted by harley01 View Post
Hello my name is chicka chicka slim shady. You may know me as Harley01 but thats because it's my heckin name. I love Toribash (I supposedly hate admins "but we can't disclose that" - diddy) I want to join this clan because ye old. I joined in 2011 and have been active every single year since. I feel like I'd make a worthy edition to your clan considering I can bring my epic amount of skills to the table. which would be sparring parkour any mma mods Aikido Boxshu anything I'm a Violently Perfected individual. Consider my application?Thanks for reading!!!
-Harley01

I've actually played and chilled with this guy for some time. Really cool dude. Easy to get along with. Plays good, great attitude, and overall a fun person to be around. Yes from me.
Originally Posted by harley01 View Post
Hello my name is chicka chicka slim shady. You may know me as Harley01 but thats because it's my heckin name. I love Toribash (I supposedly hate admins "but we can't disclose that" - diddy) I want to join this clan because ye old. I joined in 2011 and have been active every single year since. I feel like I'd make a worthy edition to your clan considering I can bring my epic amount of skills to the table. which would be sparring parkour any mma mods Aikido Boxshu anything I'm a Violently Perfected individual. Consider my application?Thanks for reading!!!
-Harley01