Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
I think it was proven that personality is 50% genes and 50% surroundings.
So I guess it would be a 50/50 chance of being immature if your parents are.
But I don't know if immaturity would be a gene...

Completely surroundings i think. If i'm with Fez i can be a complete fuck tard, because we just are. I can also have a mature conversation with you guys here. Or are you meaning surroundings like when you are brought up?
What do you mean by immature parents? Parenting makes almost every human mature emotionally & ofc physically too .

& why would genes control nature of a living creature.Leave a kitten to grow with tiger cubs it will become fierce like the tiger.
KONY 2012
Or are you meaning surroundings like when you are brought up?

Like, Nature. Stuff like that. Brothers picking on you, movies you watch, things that impact you as a child.

Leave a kitten to grow with tiger cubs it will become fierce like the tiger.

Qft.
Sooo putting that in my sig. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
wtf... WTF! SERIOUSLY! by some random reason, i dont like Fezch's sig anymore >.<' IT MAKES ME ANGRY. aight, ima eat some chips n dip now
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
I think in some scenarios it has to do with friends and peers. If you are constantly around your parents, of course you will take a course towards that kind of personality.

When other younger people are brought in though, the line is going to be drawn between what is the "Old Fashion" way of thinking, and how you are going to express yourself in the modern world.
Inactivity <.<'
hi there, my computer doesnt work... at ALL i start it and the screen and the keyboard wont start... so i'll be checking the forums about 2-3 times a day, but i will not be active in-game... just wanted to tell you
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Well thanks.
At least you told us.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Your name: PainBlood7
Your age: 11
belt:3rd black
What country were you born in?: brazil
Why you think you should join nano: because yes
What you will bring to nano: me
Your best mod: Judo and Wushu an Tk
Your favorite color: Void
Some good traits about you: Im not racist (:
Other clans you have joined: none
Last edited by PainBlood7; Aug 5, 2009 at 11:14 PM.