Toribash
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
I think Stellar means that you just gift him the skins whenever they come out.

also me 2 plz i love u long forever and 5ever

would help if i was actually on NA, i'm on OCE here brosef.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Kog maw and nami bot is the best combo and can show up jinx with crazy range and damage. Nami upgrades E and when kog uses W gives kog the E and then you bear witness to insane damage that outranges and slows.

Sorry, when is this fight that you're talking about supposed to be taking place? Nami does not level up E until at least level 3. I usually take a point in it at level 4.

A jinx will push hard at level 1, hit level 2 first and there is simply no way that a kog'maw/nami can win that fight unless they somehow massively outplay them.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
would help if i was actually on NA, i'm on OCE here brosef.

I miss you on NA bbygrl
So what do you guys think of the new EU "super team"? These whispers were started by this article which I will admit I laughed at at first. But now people on reddit are uncovering all kinds of things that support it. Here is the team of alts and their suspected identities:

EDward
Froggen
Freeze
Shook
Jwaow
Unknown second top laner, maybe zorozero?

This guy seems to be streaming their ranked teams games if you're curious.

So yeah, that's pretty interesting. They look really strong, they seem to be utterly smashing everyone they encounter. Other interesting changes are Kevin, hyrqbot and MrRallez being picked up by NiP, which makes them look pretty scary too. Fnatic are going to use Rekkles now that he is old enough so puszu is a free agent.

Also that Curse fiasco. They announced a roster of voyboy, pobelter, aphromoo, zekent and IWD, with saintvicious as coach, moving cop and nyjacky to team LoLPro. A few days later they kick pobelter and aphromoo and completely screw over bischu's team ggLA by sniping their star top laner Quas. Cop moves back to team Curse.

Thoughts?
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Oct 15, 2013 at 10:21 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Not sure if this is the proper play but this is league talk so i'll post anyway(I apologize if this is not the right place however. :c) I'm planning on selling my league of legends account lvl 30 100+ champions currently unranked with paid name change(Additional details can be discussed via pm if interested) Figured I'd give Toribash first grabs before I put it on other bidding websites. :3
Yin and Yang, Bro.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Sorry, when is this fight that you're talking about supposed to be taking place? Nami does not level up E until at least level 3. I usually take a point in it at level 4.

A jinx will push hard at level 1, hit level 2 first and there is simply no way that a kog'maw/nami can win that fight unless they somehow massively outplay them.

Nami can actually max either the heal or e first. Both work, they just have different reasons for doing one or the other. If you have a safe range with little chance of counter-harass, like cait, e can sometimes be the better pick, as it becomes a damage and slow buff that adds more damage than janna's shield at identical levels, albeit in 3 shots. As an example, at level 3 it gives a damage buff of 55 extra magic damage, while janna's at level 5 will give 50 bonus ad.

With more in-your-face laners, like jinx or mf, nami's heal works better because it maintains the ability to both sustain and be aggressive over a longer period of time, plus ultimately benefits the point of a trade by essentially gifting hp at the expense of your opponent's hp.

I've actually found that going 3 into heal, then maxing e after 6 has the best scaling into mid game without sacrificing laning, as there's greater potential on your e in mid game than your w, and the laning usually ends somewhere starting around bot lane's 6, so w's use becomes less pronounced except against a siege comp.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Hi.

I have a problem and that problem consists of indecision when the time to purchase a champion comes. So I usually ask for people's opinion that will help me to see the champions themselves from another perspective and possibly set my mind towards a direction.
So I came here for some guidance.

This time, I'm buying an ADC (Marksman if you prefer the term) and I'm stuck between three champions.

Graves: Some resistance from his passive, nice burst with Q and Ulti, gap-closer with nice AS steroid, decent slow and vision removal.

Varus: That range on Q doe, does magic damage equal to % target max HP, decent aoe slow and wrecking Ulti if casted right on a teamfight.

Jinx: Yeah. I'm aware of her damage being ridiculous as it is right now. But people keep telling me she's actually quite fun and her kit...quite interesting, to say the least. I'm also afraid that I have been sucked into the Jinx hype and that's why she's probably on this list.

Any enlightment for who should I go for it's appreciated.
I'll make sure to leave my feedback whenever I get it
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Hi.

I have a problem and that problem consists of indecision when the time to purchase a champion comes. So I usually ask for people's opinion that will help me to see the champions themselves from another perspective and possibly set my mind towards a direction.
So I came here for some guidance.

This time, I'm buying an ADC (Marksman if you prefer the term) and I'm stuck between three champions.

Graves: Some resistance from his passive, nice burst with Q and Ulti, gap-closer with nice AS steroid, decent slow and vision removal.

Varus: That range on Q doe, does magic damage equal to % target max HP, decent aoe slow and wrecking Ulti if casted right on a teamfight.

Jinx: Yeah. I'm aware of her damage being ridiculous as it is right now. But people keep telling me she's actually quite fun and her kit...quite interesting, to say the least. I'm also afraid that I have been sucked into the Jinx hype and that's why she's probably on this list.

Any enlightment for who should I go for it's appreciated.
I'll make sure to leave my feedback whenever I get it

Varus he's viable now and he doesn't have any nerfs coming up.
-----
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Nami can actually max either the heal or e first. Both work, they just have different reasons for doing one or the other. If you have a safe range with little chance of counter-harass, like cait, e can sometimes be the better pick, as it becomes a damage and slow buff that adds more damage than janna's shield at identical levels, albeit in 3 shots. As an example, at level 3 it gives a damage buff of 55 extra magic damage, while janna's at level 5 will give 50 bonus ad.

With more in-your-face laners, like jinx or mf, nami's heal works better because it maintains the ability to both sustain and be aggressive over a longer period of time, plus ultimately benefits the point of a trade by essentially gifting hp at the expense of your opponent's hp.

I've actually found that going 3 into heal, then maxing e after 6 has the best scaling into mid game without sacrificing laning, as there's greater potential on your e in mid game than your w, and the laning usually ends somewhere starting around bot lane's 6, so w's use becomes less pronounced except against a siege comp.

W gives 2 movespeed buffs E gives 1. So you max E to reduce the ridiculous mana cost on W.
Last edited by Hippybob; Oct 16, 2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I R IRONMAN