Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

*BUMP*
Hey, hey, hey...
I still don't have a yellow dot beside my name on the roster... Pretty please?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Fezch stop editing posts!!

I soooo wasn't! ;]
I can help out with some recruiting too, if you like.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I shall go help look.
After I have been to the toilet. ;]
Rate Plox
Hey guys.
I just made some trails, and am looking at selling them.
EDIT: Also, any helpful advice on how I should sell these trails is greatly appreciated.
I need:

A start Price:
A Minimum Bid:
An AutoBuy:

Keep in mind that this is not a Dual Auction. I am just giving the buyer a choice of Normal Green/Black or Multicoloured.
Who are you and what are you doing here?
This is a "Clan Members Only" event. That means only people that have been accepted into 1336.9 can participate.
If you post here again, I will report you.
EDIT: nvm... i dont trust .exe files...

You don't need an .exe file to make mods for Toribash. You can use Toribash itself, or you can do it through notepad.
In other words, I don't get what you are saying here...