Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
lol, spies is tank
he is faster over 50m than habana... which is saying something
but AAAANYWAY
if we're gna talk rugby, talk about it in the rugby org

wow didnt know that
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Im not rich....

1.3million TC aint much... D:

I have 600k :l

Originally Posted by AKP View Post
Hmm for that we need to create a mod with obstacles & bars etc...
So watdo ya say peeps..

I like that :o
Itd be better if we create a new mod for the comp so people arent already experienced with it, so it would pose a little more of a challenge to people. It'd also be fun to have a new mod like that
if we're gna talk rugby, talk about it in the rugby org

Lol.
I haven't posted here in a while because I haven't been that interested in Rugby.
I really lost track of it when that black guy with the dreads left.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Looks like a Fezch piece of work, sweet hold all at the end also

Yea, it looked alright, didn't bother to count DMs but it looks like uke was pretty torn up. Nice job :]

Thanks man! I was thinking it wasn't going to work because my computer wouldn't play it.
Stupid gfx card problems...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I guess so.
Awww... I wanted a poll...
Ummmmm....... Ooohhkkaaaayy.....
Welcome back?
Snooja, I will try! ;] But first I need some crowd.
AKP, Ohk. But to do that I am going to need some bouncers...
Goldenfist, DaJoka already has drums.

Adding Snooja and AKP now.
Hmm for that we need to create a mod with obstacles & bars etc...

Itd be better if we create a new mod for the comp so people arent already experienced with it, so it would pose a little more of a challenge to people. It'd also be fun to have a new mod like that

Is anyone here familiar with making mods that have obstacles in them?
Because I think Blkk still mods...
I don't know if being here a long time gets you a promotion.
Don't you have to help out a lot with the clan?