Toribash
Man, I can't get any luck with jungling jinx. She's hella strong in the jungle with good clear times and great cc with good scaling to make her still strong with few damage items, but I've only gotten chances to play with her with some vent friends, and some of them are just ass at the game, so I'm forced to gank a lane that has a 3 level advantage shen with 6 kills or some other ridiculous bullshit like that. Literally, a level 2 gank is entirely plausible with her if you start red because of the bullshit scaling on w slows galore. Hit a zed with one w and his health got chunked by a fifth.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'll give you tons of things on toribash if you get me kitty kat kat and witch nid
20 usd worth of things.
-----
and I'll suck you dick

babes i would need to log onto your account to do it.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Man, I can't get any luck with jungling jinx. She's hella strong in the jungle with good clear times and great cc with good scaling to make her still strong with few damage items, but I've only gotten chances to play with her with some vent friends, and some of them are just ass at the game, so I'm forced to gank a lane that has a 3 level advantage shen with 6 kills or some other ridiculous bullshit like that. Literally, a level 2 gank is entirely plausible with her if you start red because of the bullshit scaling on w slows galore. Hit a zed with one w and his health got chunked by a fifth.

i prefer support jinx to jungle jinx xD

also, i'm now b2 thanks to jinx, 2 days after release -> gets b2 from 17lp 3 loss streak. so yeah, i like jinx
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post

hellerrr

hi im tyzi
i just got my 30 today
anyone wanna help me out with getting into ranked sometime?

pro-tip: do not play ranked until you have a pretty high amount of normal games played (300-500) and mostly in draft. People will argue that it's a waste of time but this will help you buy champions, buy runes, rune pages, and also figure out who your best champions are. Playing draft will get you accustomed to filling roles and understanding the current meta.

just my two cents for you.

Originally Posted by Przero View Post
babes i would need to log onto your account to do it.

i prefer support jinx to jungle jinx xD

also, i'm now b2 thanks to jinx, 2 days after release -> gets b2 from 17lp 3 loss streak. so yeah, i like jinx

I think Stellar means that you just gift him the skins whenever they come out.

also me 2 plz i love u long forever and 5ever
Yeah Faints pro-tip is pretty damn useful, I wish I had done that before I got into ranked, it made me start at Bronze 3 because I had no idea how to treat ranked games.
If you're on EUW feel free to add SoulSkrix : )
Maybe someone has Full metal rammus or muay thay lee sin skin codes and want to trade 'em for Arcade hecarim/Riot graves/Riot blitz crank/CS thresh?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

The wombo combo this comp just managed to do is just way too absurd

43 LP to plat. Think I can make it before s4?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post

hellerrr

hi im tyzi
i just got my 30 today
anyone wanna help me out with getting into ranked sometime?

Get some runepages/get good at every role before you play ranked.
Hoss.
Go for it Ijem, you can do it
-----
These 15 minutes LoL queues are starting to irritate me..
Last edited by souldevilj; Oct 14, 2013 at 08:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Get some runepages/get good at every role before you play ranked.

i can play every role.
i only have 2 runepages tho (ad and ap), how many would be necessary?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

You only need those rune pages, especially if you customize them before games (but that's normally down to premades) although I guess it wouldn't hurt to get another runepage, but it costs so much ;P