Endurance Onslaught 6.0
lol flow thats nothing man. My town floods every year, the york river that connects from ottawa runs through our town and over flows every year, spilling into our streets. many people have lost there homes over the past couple years cause its getting higher and higher each year. we actually have people who are hired just to put sand bags up and down the river. But we had i think a foot of water on our main road. its slowly doing it again right now
here are some pics, not sure which year this flood was but its not even the worst one weve had xD http://imgur.com/a/ANvcE
Last edited by Mikes; Apr 19, 2016 at 02:04 AM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
That would honestly suck so much. But, I mean, you get off work/ school so I would take that. But then you're also basically stranded. I would never know what it is like to be flooded, Stratford has never had one.
Last edited by Icarus; Apr 19, 2016 at 02:29 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
its still chilly here but not to cold anymore <3
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Chilly? Its super got here lol i hate whwn its hot ;-; first Ultimate Frisbee game on Thursday against a team that beat us last year its gunna be fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Lmao thata genius. Worm can you just be my life councilor you and Osiris always have the best ideas
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Ya Stratford decided that it had enough of winter. It went from ice storm, to if you leave the house you get heat stroke.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Had heat stroke weather yesterday, and when I woke up this morning it was freezing cold outside

canada has no chill, or should I say it has a lot
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
worm thats a savage way to play but I like it.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.