Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ofCannibis View Post
Name: Curtis
Nick: Canni

I wish to join this humble team of Aikido.
Aikido and Aikido variants are my main mods, I consider myself very skilled in them as i've been playing them avidly since '09.

Most of you know me, some don't, i'm the weed man
Random Aikido replay time
Edit: I also apologize for the replay names. Hastily saved as I do not save them all.

Yes from me. You're a brilliant fighter and you deserve to be in this Organisation. Anyone who judges you on your application like this is unaware that we are 'The Aikido Team' not 'The Application Writing Team'

I hope you get in bro

Originally Posted by iPoor View Post
Hi there - well you guys know why I post something here for sure..
Yosh! I want to join TA

What is Aikido?
- I know something about aikido because I watch NGC everyday xD
Aikido is a martial arts made by O'sensei. It's not an offensive martial arts, we were just avoiding the attack and use the power of it to win. Aikido has a goal and it's to found "Budo". Idk what is "Budo" for sure but then I know someone who found his/her budo would be rlly great and I hope I can find my "Budo" by joininf TA

Ingame!!
- my ingame skills especially aikido skills are... uhh.. Idk I can't judge myself xD. Well I played with ponzo and kingsta ingame they might be know it. So basiclly my style is relax however sometimes I pressed "C" to hold all of my joints. I do it to add more weight when they try to push me out of the ring, it works well on me.

Seems like I forgot to add my personal info xD
- Imma 14 and I'll be 15 on may xD. I live in the west of Indonesia so my GMT is +7. I played Toribash since 2010. I decide to make a new account and it's called iPoor - Black belt and my 2010 acc is WolcWacker - Black belt.

I got some replays here, I'm not ussually to saving my games but.. here it is! (lol1 is me vs kingsta, lol12 is me vs ponzo). Enjoy~

iPoor is a class fighter, I've played with him in-game and has the skills needed to be in here. Multiple times whilst fighting him I feel like I'm just making saves rather than taking him down. His moves aren't predictable and that makes the best fighter. Yes from me.
Originally Posted by Water View Post
As much as you are skilled in aikido, I have to say no. Your application was weak, and you didn't include much either.

Anyone who judges you on your application like this is unaware that we are 'The Aikido Team' not 'The Application Writing Team'

Because careful not to get mixed up bro.

Originally Posted by HelloBob View Post
Greetings.

GMT: -4. I live in NYC.

My real name is Emir. I am from Honduras. I would like to join TA because I enjoy playing Aikido. Toribash actually introduced me to becoming interesting in Aikido in real life. The art of self-defense while inflicting damage on an opponent amazes me. Aikido was the first mod I ever played, and I've been playing it with a a passion ever since. When I first started playing Aikido, I was a very risky and offensive player. I did not care for what my opponent was doing, I only wanted to complete my moves. However, I've slowly transitioned to a defensive style of play because of my constant losing. I was just encouraged to apply for TA after being in a TA room and seeing some high-level playing. I would love to proudly be apart of these organization and practice Aikido good players. I hope to develop my skills and help others to develop theirs as well. ABD and regular Aikido are my favorite mods, and they are all that I play nowadays.

Thank you for reading.

I like the effort made in this application, but unfortunately I cannot judge you on your skills. Therefore I would like to play with you ingame. I'm free all today so if you find the time to join me, just send me a PM and I'll be right with you. I like to read that you try very hard to progress, not many people are too bothered about progressing in their skills anymore. It's nice to see. So Neutral until I see you bro.
No to iPoor, neutral to swaves and bob, yes to cana
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello TA members.
Nick-PerfectBro
Belt-Black
Something about me-I am 14 years old. I am a Vietnamese and American. My gmt is +4. I am really smart. (Because of a 1 year old tradiotion?) I hope to grow up to be a graphics designer or a robotics designer, going to a nice college to succeed my goal. I have lots of experiences with playing Akidio. I believe it was one of the first mods I played when I joined Toribash. I now play it at least once a day to improve my skills. Try new openers and much more. I am looking to join TA because I want to be with people who likes akidio as much as I do. I also want to improve my skills with other akidio lovers. I also like to play other mods like ABD and Mushu. In my free time, I like to draw heads and read a bit.
Replays-
Names are iffy and dumb. I was trying to make a quick replay.I did had 2 more.... :P
Thanks for your time.
Attached Files
Ha.rpl (60.0 KB, 3 views)
Luck 1.rpl (63.0 KB, 3 views)
Luck 5.rpl (52.3 KB, 3 views)
No Hands.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
Nope.rpl (62.9 KB, 3 views)
NOPE1.rpl (32.9 KB, 3 views)
O.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
OOOOO.rpl (52.4 KB, 3 views)
Own.rpl (41.2 KB, 3 views)
Um.rpl (38.0 KB, 3 views)
Team Sad
He re-applied only after a few weeks but I'll go ahead an say yes on account of Kingsta's opinion.
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
I believe I applied Janurary 29th? Let me find it.
-----
Originally Posted by PerfectBro View Post
This is probably rejected but worth a try!
Belt-Brown
GMT-I don't how to find that. :P
I play Akidio almost everyday. I usually try the quicken ones to improve my speed in clicking and how to react fast.
Replays: (Names are iffy)

I found it.
Last edited by PerfectBro; Mar 25, 2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Team Sad