Toribash
Good what about you? And you should see us when we have more members on
-Ill be back in 30 minutes. Be in game when i get back c:
Last edited by Akufuncture; Dec 27, 2012 at 05:31 AM.
I'm great : 3 lol also why hasn't dizzy been posting?
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
He has family shit and so do I :P btw going to NYC tomorrow for the day :P
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
New York City and I'm hangin with family until 2013
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Nah, first we need 35k lol
-----
And we need to pick a song, shaders, speed, and yey or ney on sounds
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 27, 2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Plata if you read the previous posts you would know that we are going to try making replays with "boom" ie: dismemberment with the song Midnight by bar 9 and also maybe we could have shaders to match our toris so ie we can have transitions between each person and with each person has shaders that would actually fucking go with their tori. Idk, just a thought though.
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų