Toribash
xfoxyx: very nice head but need more details.
===
New head:

'

I sold it for 8k (:
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
I think that head its ok but you have better ones, i don't like the mouth its too simple the colors work ok, you could shade the mouth and could make it more complte. You migth add something insade the eyes, but is a nice head 7.5/10.
lol thanks
I wanted to make completely cartoon, so I did not use gradients.
==
New sig:

-

This sig is very simple too (:
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Very nice, relly love this style the spray efect its fucking cool the colors are awesome just takme my attention, but in some parts of the anime see strange like in the hands lol =D
yay!! better than the the others, still need to be improved but its ok, i think that this time you add enough details on the front of the head but the back side of the head seem like "4everalone" D= lol xD better than you other heads, i think that the he would see bettter if you take better scrennies of it.
Pretty nice head xfox, i liked the style.
and thanks Took (:
Pura, than I think it will be really nice head. :3
Feeh, really I love that head! That's epic one. ^^ And also 8k it's a nice price. ;3
Fox, you're getting better and better bro! This head is really nice.
Thanks lolm! :}
==
New [GUI]

GUI

"Art Perfected" trolol :3