Toribash
If you use a format like the one below, you will instantly be rejected.

Code:
Name:Forum activity:
In-game activity:
IRC activity:
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):
Timezone:
Best mods:
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):
Why you want to join:
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making):
Any additional info about yourself:

If you don't know how to make a freeform application, including everything we need to know, you do not deserve a place in Revenge.

agentmax Moderated Message:
I'll make one later as an example
Last edited by Agentmax; Mar 26, 2012 at 01:59 AM.
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
Hello, my IGN is Pichu4721 and my IRL is Jack. Well the first time i saw this clan was when i was in a betting server, after that i found this guy named, Agentmax so i was like, " Oh this guys cool i want him in my current clan (TheWolves)" So i asked him if he wanted to have a 1v4 war-like battle and we destroyed them, then i kept asking him to join our clan and quit rvng, i quit after 5 minutes and 3 days after that i quit TheWolves. then i quit toribash for a while now here i am back... and i found agent now he wants me in this clan o.o. In my life, I am a 17 year old and i get straight As (ujelleh.) In Toribash I am pretty good at aikido and judo (If you dont believe me you can ask agent 8l). and i'm not sure what else to say... if you need replays just tell me...

Edit: Another chance? Did my first app not convince you? 8l... fine now i have to make an addition to my first app

All I want to do is join this clan because whenever i see a Rvng member i see them kicking some ass, so i want to be like that. I want to go to an aikido room and kick ass while representing Rvng. I want to join clan wars with the tag [Rvng] and beat some ass.
Just adding some stuff that i forgot... My GMT is -5 I live in Suffolk Virginia and that's about it... Hope you accept me because i really want to join this clan. If you don't accept me, i understand :/

o3o
Attached Files
Mlg 8l double kick.rpl (27.6 KB, 3 views)
woot.rpl (38.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by pichu4721; Mar 27, 2012 at 10:06 PM.
Originally Posted by pichu4721 View Post
Hello, my IGN is Pichu4721 and my IRL is Jack. Well the first time i saw this clan was when i was in a betting server, after that i found this guy named, Agentmax so i was like, " Oh this guys cool i want him in my current clan (TheWolves)" So i asked him if he wanted to have a 1v4 war-like battle and we destroyed them, then i kept asking him to join our clan and quit rvng, i quit after 5 minutes and 3 days after that i quit TheWolves. then i quit toribash for a while now here i am back... and i found agent now he wants me in this clan o.o. In my life, I am a 17 year old and i get straight As (ujelleh.) In Toribash I am pretty good at aikido and judo (If you dont believe me you can ask agent 8l). and i'm not sure what else to say... if you need replays just tell me...

Since your the first one without a concrete app I am proud to say you will be under dissucsion :O Shouldn't take more then a day or two to get back to you.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I support Pichu I've seen him play he's good

David Moderated Message:
Revenge is a forum clan.
Last edited by David; Mar 26, 2012 at 07:26 AM.
Where does the Earth truly lead me? I continue to wonder.
Originally Posted by alexnico1 View Post
Reject modo are silly ! :-]

...What?
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
You wait until we have made a verdict. This could take minutes, days, hours, weeks, years, EVEN SECONDS.
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
SECONDS? D: ;-;

agentmax Moderated Message:
Word of advice no one word questions or answers...
Last edited by Agentmax; Mar 27, 2012 at 03:48 AM.