Toribash
I say no, Your application is shit. your not all that good in-game.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Originally Posted by Nub0Xx View Post
Hi all, My App:

Nickname: Nub0Xx, 3Th dan Black Belt 636 Games to 4th dan Black Belt

I Want to join: because its a nice clan... the people are cool.... good people.... i like
Why I think you will accept me: I am good in wushu or wushu_pro or brushu (in wushu_pro and brushu i do impro) if someone want i teach some move....

Originally Posted by Nub0Xx View Post
Here some replays.... if you want

Originally Posted by chandlerb View Post
Name: Chandler Beltz. No I’m sorry I am not Chandler Bing sorry. If you could I prefer just Chandler.

GMT: -5

Ban/Frac History: 2 infractions one for ignoring rules and 1 for spam I think? 1 ban for scamming. Because the guy sent the items and I went inactive for 3 days and could not send the item back. But trust me when I say this but I have changed myself and promise to never do that ever again. I included this because I want to be honest on this application.

Past Clans: Icof and then I left them because they were too inactive. So then I joining KiLa but nobody got on much and then I joined Secret but I left because I have always wanted to join C3 and I think I have a chance. As you see if I have a chance to get into C3 I would take it because I would really like to be in this clan.

Best Mod: Aikido because I love reversing and trying to line dance at the same time. It is very complicated but when it works it plays off a lot. My other best mod is Wushu because I love the concept of not grabbing and trying to survive while being fractured.

Talents: Replay making and loyalty to C3.(please trust me on this one =)). Below are examples of my replay making and they did not take me that long to do but they are pretty decent and by my opinion I am impressed.

Why do you want to join?: Because honestly I do not know any of the members but I have played with them and seen their in-game ability. Also because I see that some people look up to this clan.

Info about yourself: I am 12 years old which means I have school, also I have a very not normal life and I have a great skill for toribash. Including that I introduced Jcmert to toribash and watching him grow up belts and now he is past me game wise not skill wise ;P. Also I have a half and half time with my mom and dad because they went to court . Also I did not know my dad until I was 10 year old. One great thing I am planning is to stay in Toribash until I become a Gm and I have a God belt, as you see I am planning to stay in Toribash for quite a long time. The bad thing is at my dad's house I cannot play Toribash because he is a meaner. But as you see I am allowed to play Toribash at my mom's because I am at my mom's right now. So that is pretty much all the basics about me. Also I am working on getting more posts. Happy voting.

Replays:

Which means you're a clan-hopper. If you didn't know, we aren't very fond of clan-hoppers.

Most people would take the opportunity to join a clan if they have already applied and been accepted. In your case, you haven't been accepted yet.

Have you taken a look at our Replay-Thread? Replay-makers aren't exactly valuable to C3 to the point where we would take it into consideration during an application.

Just like your loyalty to Secret... >.>'

Depends on OUR opinion - Not yours.

You should get to know us first, not simply play against us. Our in-game abilities have no reference to your application.

Some... Many don't know us, and many look down on us - The same applies to most clans. Some people think serious clans are over-kill and too stiff, some view laid back clans (like us) as though we don't care enough.

I....... don't really care about JCmert.

Let's see....

Neutral.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Thank you for your vote. And if I joined this clan I would not leave for quiteee a while >.>.
Last edited by Tune; Mar 29, 2011 at 12:17 AM.
Well I'd hope you wouldn't leave at all :/

I like your app though, I'll review it in depth when I get home.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Thank you and I would not leave at all. The only case I would leave is if C3 dies. Which will not be for a long time.
Well that is a good sign.Also good night guys see you in the morning well in about 7 hours.
Last edited by Tune; Mar 29, 2011 at 08:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump