Ranking
Yeah i noticed jarvans almost ALWAYS ulti ezreal.

Also has anyone else noticed the massive influx of ezreals? Seen one almost every game I've played today. ( Thats about 7 ) So what did elemetz put him on teir 1 or something?
piss
Same here, had that happen many times.
RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP i wanna steal some rp.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Maokai is still the worst champion in the game, and he's free this week, so gg bad maokais.

Jarvain is not OP, but his ult synergizes with other AOE ults really really well, and he works wonders with brawler champions with stuns, like renekton, udyr, sion, and taric.

I've been playing a lot of Udyr recently. If he goes vs an all physical team, he's unbeatable. Dodge at 18%, randuins, frozen heart, gg.
-----
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Yeah i noticed jarvans almost ALWAYS ulti ezreal.

Also has anyone else noticed the massive influx of ezreals? Seen one almost every game I've played today. ( Thats about 7 ) So what did elemetz put him on teir 1 or something?

The reason so many people are playing Ezreal is that his ult got buffed by a fuckton. It has a 1.0 scaling AD damage ratio. This is how you build Ezreal: Boots, last whisper, bloodthirster x4.

If you put a manamune on Ezreal, I will cut out your eyes and fill the sockets with acid.
Last edited by Hamster; Mar 2, 2011 at 08:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you stack bloodthirsters on Ezreal I'll seriously poke your eyes out.

Even with the AD ratio added to his ulti, lantern + trinity force Ezreal (followed by a defensive item, black cleaver/brutlizer, and other situational items) is still far, far better than the bloodthrister Ezreal. He does the same damage with a the trinity force proc than he would with an extra bloodthirster. Plus, it helps his poke, and gives him more utility. The lantern allows you to farm like hell while giving you so much sustanbility and allows for a quick dragon/lizard/golem. (Last game vs an aggresive malzahar mid I was able to outfarm everyone by 100 CS - most people by 180 CS - at arround 35 mins because I had lantern - yes they had a Malzahar on the enemy team who wasn't bad)

Derp, people thinking an effective boost of 50 damage to his ultimate (after magic resis and realistic farm of +100 bonus damage), which at level 16 does an effective damage of 300 in the first place, is a huge deal, when the main point is to get Ezreal to 5 stacks very quickly in a team fight. Now people will start realizing he isn't terrible - even before the buff - qq
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Don't get me wrong, I love me some invinci'goth. Sure, he can have 5k health with 200 mr and armor late game, which makes him pretty much impossible to kill, but he's basically just a damage soak. He doesn't "properly" tank, meaning that he doesn't have a good initation ability or solid cc (taunt, stun, knockup, etc). He does have his rupture, but that's relatively difficult to land, and it can't really be reliable at all times

Actually I tend to get 5k hp within 20-25 min. By the end of a decent game, I get almost 7k hp and more armor.

He is more agressive, so that is his initative. Silence, stun and an 500 dmg ulti ( forgot so not sure) is enough to tank imo.

But if you get more experience, you will hit with rapture most of the time. Rupture and silence is a very good combo, especially for a tank.
Hey I just got Warwick and Im having a little trouble playing him.
He is the No 1 Ganker?
Uhh.. Its not working so well for me so if you guys could give me tips such as.
What Gear to wear.
Wherever to solo lanes or stick with teammates.
Generally how to play as him.
And if any of you have the European Client actually come into a game and teach me
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
He is the No 1 Ganker?
What Gear to wear.
And if any of you have the European Client actually come into a game and teach me

Warwick sucks as a general note, there are better gankers. For a ganker, I'd much rather recommend Shaco or Urgot for a gank.

With warwick, you have to jungle and gank in order to become decent later on. But in noob games, I guess he is a good choice, since he's easy to play and all.

Other than this, practice is key and search for guides on leaguecraft.
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
If you stack bloodthirsters on Ezreal I'll seriously poke your eyes out.

Even with the AD ratio added to his ulti, lantern + trinity force Ezreal (followed by a defensive item, black cleaver/brutlizer, and other situational items) is still far, far better than the bloodthrister Ezreal. He does the same damage with a the trinity force proc than he would with an extra bloodthirster. Plus, it helps his poke, and gives him more utility. The lantern allows you to farm like hell while giving you so much sustanbility and allows for a quick dragon/lizard/golem. (Last game vs an aggresive malzahar mid I was able to outfarm everyone by 100 CS - most people by 180 CS - at arround 35 mins because I had lantern - yes they had a Malzahar on the enemy team who wasn't bad)

Derp, people thinking an effective boost of 50 damage to his ultimate (after magic resis and realistic farm of +100 bonus damage), which at level 16 does an effective damage of 300 in the first place, is a huge deal, when the main point is to get Ezreal to 5 stacks very quickly in a team fight. Now people will start realizing he isn't terrible - even before the buff - qq

Nope, Played a game, Hamster is very right
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
He is the No 1 Ganker?
What Gear to wear.

Warwick IS a good ganker, but not the best.

he really shines early game at level 4~, after coming out of the jungle and preferably ganking bottom lane with red buff, activate ghost then slow with red and you are pretty much guaranteed a kill, jungle starting items are pretty standard.(cloth armor, 3hp pots)
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Maokai is still the worst champion in the game, and he's free this week, so gg bad maokais.

maokai can be good just play him as a tank and be agrssive that what I do and I always own whem im maokai
Last edited by kille142; Mar 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM.