Toribash
I saw that article on you miss, awesome, very nice, gratz
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Great done miss now be an smod !
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
what gman80 make?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
He was a dev and a flame forger.
I think he is responsible for most, if not all, joint items. As far as I know, since he quit the dev, there haven't been any more joint releases and it delaid the release of Toribash v 4.0.

But that's just what I heard
Hunter and static were made without gman.

Anyway... Gman80 forever an ever!!!! He should come back.
probably wont be ingame much but will be on the foums, i have severe ligament damage in my thumb and wrist from a football match ¬¬ jesus christ
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i play in goal for football/soccer and i went to grab the ball, however the other striker thought it would be a good idea to still try and kick the ball, and nearly took my hand off
Also, as it turns out, tb online isnt too hard with a splint :L
but yeah it either means i have to have a laptop in school or a scribe for coursework and shit :s
She/They

hope you will get better fast and back in-game !
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.