Toribash
haha flamsey stop with the jokes man x'D
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I think I'd be eligible for a place in WAPOW because I know what to do and how to do it, I am always helping out the community when i can.

How often are you on and how long have you been on Toribash?:

2-7 hours on weekdays and on weekends 2 till I feel tired and my time zone is UTC. I have been on Toribash for about 2 years give or take but did take a break when my TC got lost from the game, I then went to Minecraft on a Minecraft server called MC-Legends when I seen that was a faction server affiliated with another big network and i played there till I got bored and came back to toribash and applied to this clan, after being denied I was really sad but quickly brought myself up again and just Played4Days
Why do you want to join the clan team and why would you be a good candidate?:

I feel like I would be a helpful member in this community/Clan because of my knowledge of Toribash. I am always online and you can find me in a variety of different game types throughout the day and night. I am mature most of the time and don't take serious situations as a joke and respond/act upon them in a mature way. I am good at making a decision on the fly. I know a lot of the commands that the server has and willing to learn more as they come with the new game modes that keep coming out. I don't disrespect any staff at all but do mess with them sometimes just to fool around with them (Not in a bad way). I do swear sometimes at the game like when I die or something but never towards a player or staff as i stated above. In game I think I am some what known by other players. For the forums I am some what active on here and try to help out on here and give my opinion on suggestions ect. I post sometime but could try to a little more often. I report players every day or so when I see someone rigging or something like that. For the players I respect everyone the same way Master Belt or not it doesn't matter to me.
I know that paragraph above was all over the place but I hope it was good.
Thanks for your consideration and time
- _HaHaLOLOL_-

This application really was all over the place, I am sorry I didn't have much time to post it its quite late as I'm posting this in Ireland right now.

WAPOW!
Last edited by Dominic; Mar 10, 2016 at 05:39 PM.
Toribash? completed it mate

id vote yes but you forgot the WAPOW
Originally Posted by Krulls View Post
One last thing, so that we know that you are paying attention.
You must make the very last line in your post:
WAPOW!

This is what i mean lol
Originally Posted by mike324234 View Post
This is what i mean lol

I'm sorry D: I read that before but forgot...
Toribash? completed it mate

HaHaLOLOL

denied it was a pretty good app but in the council we unanimously decided no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!