Toribash
klan8 but i forget password .-. because this i'm using darkdemonx understand ?
Last edited by DarkDemonx; May 30, 2011 at 07:46 PM.
I heard you guys need tc. leyz is selling all his tc pretty cheap. so if you want some go contact him or whateva.
/invade
Name: Joshua Harper, you guys can just call me josh
GMT: +10

Ban/Frac History: 3 for ignoring rules and 2 for Useless post but the ones for ignoring rules are from when i started.

Forum/Irc Activity: im very active on the forums every day i am on and most days i am on irc.

Best Mod: Aikido because it is the mod i play the most and is the mod i have played most over the years.

Talents: marketing is my best talent i am a set collector and seller but don't have any sets currently besides the one i'm using and the one my little bother is using.

Why do you want to join?: because silver has always been a favorite clan of mine i am now really good friends with some of your members eg. USB, IseeU.
i also have a nice personalty and will be a very friendly member.

Why should I let you?: Because I am talented and i have been good friends with most of you guy's since i started toribash two years ago, i was waiting untill i got better to apply and i think im ready now.

Info about yourself: I am 14 years old which means I have school, my life is not the best latly as i get picked on at school due to my hight and my mum and dad split up when i was only young, my mum is 38 and my dad is 41, i live in Australia and have all my life.I ride bmx and have broken both my legs and both my arms doing so.I am not religions, i don't have any brothers but i have two sisters Amber age 12 and Alex age 19 so I'm the only boy in my family.

Replays: none on this computer due to me droping my laptop down stairs two days ago and cracked the screen so when i get it back ill show you some but that mite be some time
(3 weeks+).

Thanks for your time.

~Stich
Marketer once again.