Ranking
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
same. got it for 2 tf2 keys way back in the day

I got scammed out of 2 tf2 keys trying to get it. I had played it on my brothers computer and wanted it so bad, I was tired of LoL's shit...
I never got it until late into beta.
S A D B O Y S
Poke: I play with some folks that are pretty open to new people hanging out with us. If you like Dota and other games like Minecraft, Gauntlet, etc., you might want to hang out.

One group has Voxus (past ninja/dev/whatever) in it, and they are more mature. About 7 regulars, and we all play Dota, but we also play other games fairly regularly.

The other group is rather large, with maybe 20 regular members forming a large "clan" type thing. They like to think they are competitive and form teams that participate in amateur leagues. It includes Ray, a past super moderator for this forum. Less mature, more fun, but at times also too serious about their teams or Dota in general.

If interested, PM or reply, and I will give you Teamspeak info.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Just started playing it, i like it better then LoL so far (Dont get me wrong, i love lol, but i'm more of an ''hardcore gamer'')

First game i played lion. wich is pretty easy and bursty.

Some peruvian called me a fag and tried reporting me for reking him.

10/10 would play again (Peruvians are kinda like what russians are to you european)
Tried this today, Pretty good using sniper atm, will try another character tomorrow, haha this game is pretty addicting
u wot m8
HOHO HAHA

sniper was top tier last patch, but is now nerfed along with the other top tiers (jugg and troll) but they're still good carries.

is anyone here playing unorthodox heroes? my favorite is pudge support, ogre carry was a ton of fun too.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
HOHO HAHA

sniper was top tier last patch, but is now nerfed along with the other top tiers (jugg and troll) but they're still good carries.

is anyone here playing unorthodox heroes? my favorite is pudge support, ogre carry was a ton of fun too.

Roaming Chaos Knight and offlane Kunkka are legit.
Offlane Kunkka is basically just leveling your X and last hitting/harassing with Tidebringer though, don't know if it's considered unorthodox.
S A D B O Y S
nah i've seen it alot and i always go offlane when playing kunkka.
roaming ck seems pretty interesting, i'll try it out when i get into a dota mood.
Yo guys, have you tried the Reborn beta yet?

I haven't get used to it so i'm still sticking to the old one after a game in Reborn
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by Raindz View Post
Just started playing it, i like it better then LoL so far (Dont get me wrong, i love lol, but i'm more of an ''hardcore gamer'')

First game i played lion. wich is pretty easy and bursty.

Some peruvian called me a fag and tried reporting me for reking him.

10/10 would play again (Peruvians are kinda like what russians are to you european)

I think Dota 2 is little bit slower than LOL
Bringer of Hell