Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I never fathomed why people let such a thing as inactive people be part of a group until I became clan leader, some people are simply too great to be wiped from the annals of time in a group or organization...well that or they were lucky enough to be forgotten about.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I never fathomed why people let such a thing as inactive people be part of a group until I became clan leader, some people are simply too great to be wiped from the annals of time in a group or organization...well that or they were lucky enough to be forgotten about.

It's a bit different here too. It's an org, not a clan, so it doesn't really matter if we have inactive members.

Go look at Team Wushu and Team Taekkyon. They have about 30000 members each. Not that it's bad.

It's just a different system for orgs.

How've you been Azure?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I accidentally made USSR's tag pink both ingame and on the forums for a period of 10 seconds.
That was when I was still learning the system.
;o
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I accidentally made USSR's tag pink both ingame and on the forums for a period of 10 seconds.
That was when I was still learning the system.
;o

So like...

how much would I have to pay you to turn my name pink forever?
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
A ban.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
A ban.

Deal.

I'll ban you and then you make my name pink forever, k?

Edit:
Which just gave me the idea: wouldn't it be cool to implement a feature like that? Something that lets you change the color of your name?
I don't remember what happened with those "statuses". I mean, it wasn't hard to "maintain" it. I think it'd be a pretty neat little function.
I'm not a Dev, yo.
You're talking to the wrong person.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a Dev, yo.
You're talking to the wrong person.

I'm not suggesting it to anyone in particular, yo.

I was just throwing my idea out there. They don't accept pirates as devs anyway, I hear.
I've been not so good lately, but I'm still breathing and I still have my trusty , dusty gameboy so life is still worth living. How about yourself my good sir?.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
I'm not suggesting it to anyone in particular, yo.

I was just throwing my idea out there. They don't accept pirates as devs anyway, I hear.

Pay for a namechange to ^12Zoro.

Haha, it should be colorful ingame.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY