Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That big rich guy by the name of Aspire. Also, parkour isn't a kiwi phrase, it's a type of sport if you will. Have you ever heard of free running? Well free running is about doing the tricks and looking awesome, but parkour is about getting from one place to another as fast as possible, like jumping over stuff. Maybe it should be a....

FREE RUNNING STUNT EVENT

Sounds epic.
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
That big rich guy by the name of Aspire. Also, parkour isn't a kiwi phrase, it's a type of sport if you will. Have you ever heard of free running? Well free running is about doing the tricks and looking awesome, but parkour is about getting from one place to another as fast as possible, like jumping over stuff. Maybe it should be a....

FREE RUNNING STUNT EVENT

Sounds epic.

I R RICH GUY TWO D:

anyway...i think a parkour comp would be awesome :O
i say lets have at it, would be fun ^.^

but if theres any other ideas (better ones if possible) please share
Ohk.
Added you all in.
Now I just need more people for the less important roles of being the crowd, bouncers, cool people that don't dance and just lean against the walls etc.
Any more suggestions for positions?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
May as well be.
Still, it should be fun. ;]

EDIT: MUHAHA! This is what happens when I get so bored I have to play TB!
I have counted almost 7 dms. Even although the first one looks a little wierd...
P.S: This was made in 3.8. I don't know if that will stuff anything up.

EDITEDIT: Dam. It doesn't seem to be working for me...
I hope you guys have better luck...
Attached Files
[RP] Fezmadman.rpl (160.2 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Fezch; Aug 3, 2009 at 10:00 AM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I R RICH GUY TWO D:

anyway...i think a parkour comp would be awesome :O
i say lets have at it, would be fun ^.^

but if theres any other ideas (better ones if possible) please share

I IS RICH TOO!

All those free running mods are pretty easy to do, maybe someone could make a mod? Of course it won't be official, but it would still work, no?

Anyways, I like the idea of a Parkour event.
G4, I worry about the future forum-activeness of this new Nano.
All but one of the people here that you have accepted have less than 100posts.
I agree that they have highish belts, but you still need someone forum-active to manage your forums.
My advice, find someone along tose lines before you get the mod powers swapped over.
I can help you until then. ;]

So, you guys need anything deleted, merged, or closed, just PM me or wait for me to go online. Yea? ;]
Hey guys, seems like you're bringing up Nano again

Good luck

And Fezch, looks like life has treated you well!
Last edited by Fezch; Aug 3, 2009 at 09:18 AM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly