Toribash
NimbleThief

In Discussion. Of course i remember helping Bomb! it was awesome sadly it wasnt enough. Krulls did most of it tho. Also for some reason i remember you being a replaymaker, is that true or did i just make that up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I started Replay making but I couldn't carry that on sadly, Replay making is something I'm going to get back into though, you'll see them soon, hopefully.
vlone
For a solid start, find yourself into our Discord server and have a chat with the rest of the members! As Flames mentioned, your status is in discussion.

We'll come up with an answer in a few days!

Good luck mate!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Sweppeles, I've joined the Discord room so feel free to ask me anything you would like to know about me . In school currently so I'll reply now and then.
vlone
I don't know if i'm allowwed to post here or not but yea, i like this NimbleThief guy. Met him in the discord seems cool.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Thanks Seth, you're a cool guy too, how was that episode you went to watch? It was great talking to a few on Discord.
Is there a Skype group chat? because I'm on that all the time. And if you want to ask me anything I'm most likely to respond as soon as I get the message.
vlone
We dont use Skyp anymore. We switched to Discord for various reasons and havent disabanded the skype group but no one checks it or chats on it. Discord basically runs silently so it dosent really lower fps or kill your internet when its open unlike Skype lawl.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!