Toribash
I just got back to dota 2 after 1,5 years of LoL, and i got to say, dota beats the shit out of LoL.

Anyways, i was just wondering if spirit breaker is worth maining? Or are there any other similar heroes i could play rather than SB?
Originally Posted by Havu View Post
I just got back to dota 2 after 1,5 years of LoL, and i got to say, dota beats the shit out of LoL.

Anyways, i was just wondering if spirit breaker is worth maining? Or are there any other similar heroes i could play rather than SB?

in this patch he's pretty sweet, and he's overall a very solid hero to main.
Just played my first ever game of this, 12/1/8 Sven. Only died cause I didn't know how to get items out of courier lmao. Good game, the camera kind of bugs me tho
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
I did play a couple on the website, I'm more excited for the whole source 2 thing.

There's been local hosted customs for a long long time, and from what I can see the way it's going to work is identical to the way it does work.

Doesn't seem like much of a change unless I'm missing something big?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff

he's okay i guess, i don't see and play him much so idk.

heroes that i find move alot throughout games are tinker, np and your typical ricing hard carry.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
There's been local hosted customs for a long long time, and from what I can see the way it's going to work is identical to the way it does work.

Doesn't seem like much of a change unless I'm missing something big?

ease of access mainly.
its there in the main client instead of having to download steamworks and go through steam for maps etc.
was also pretty broken befor reborn, I could never get it working, perma crashes and there was like, no one on the South African servers for custom games.

sb is decent, great intiation, charge keeps vision of units if they go invis after charging, so he's a good soft counter to invis heros.
good initiation, gives your team alot of time to react if you do long distance charges.
"maining" is very much a LoL thing to say though. i would focus on a role more than a hero. focusing on a semi carry that fills and unusual role doesnt really get you anywhere.

natures prophet and bloodseeker fill similar roles and have better team applications.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Well I just unsubbed from like 100 maps, now I'm waiting for this nearly 8gb download so I can play customs again... So it better not be as fucked as you suggest
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
ease of access mainly.
its there in the main client instead of having to download steamworks and go through steam for maps etc.
was also pretty broken befor reborn, I could never get it working, perma crashes and there was like, no one on the South African servers for custom games.

sb is decent, great intiation, charge keeps vision of units if they go invis after charging, so he's a good soft counter to invis heros.
good initiation, gives your team alot of time to react if you do long distance charges.
"maining" is very much a LoL thing to say though. i would focus on a role more than a hero. focusing on a semi carry that fills and unusual role doesnt really get you anywhere.

natures prophet and bloodseeker fill similar roles and have better team applications.

you need some (slight) micro management skills to preform really well as furion. bara is way more simple for someone who's just coming back.