Toribash
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
Age (share if comfortable): 13
Why you want to join: I was kicked by KillTime and I wanted to stay...
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones):jondonhon
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, etc.): I am decent with marketing and only no so much as to work Gimp.
How in-game active are you? (1/10):9/10 (I go on camping trips now and then..)
How forum active are you? (1/10):7/10
How/where did you hear about iCoF?:ed to be in it..
Do you have any infractions?:No
Previous clans (if any):iCoF, BrknSouls, TDA
Favorite mods (Best mods):Aikido Big Dojo
Tell us about yourself: I am Isaac and I was kicked from iCoF for no reason by KillTime..
Three of your best replays(Preferred one of Tk, Aikido and Wushu):

Despite all that is being said about you i think you are a good member,player and friend. If it's any consolation you get a yes from me, even tho i'm probably the only one who is voting in your favor , i don't think it would help much at this point.
Kinda sad to see you leave/get kicked from the clan for reasons of which i am not aware of , but nonetheless , i think you have a place in iCoF but that's only my opinion which is clearly opposed by the majority of the iCof members. So i'm sorry there isn't much i can do if anything at all.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Age (12)
Why you want to join:Because i want a start a new clan i stoped playing this game for a while so i want to get back into it and get a clan
Do you have any alt accounts?(None):
Do you have any skills?:I record videos and i started one of my channles and it got banned but i started a new one Bubblebox is my name on youtube
How in-game active are you? (9/10):
How forum active are you? (2/10):
How/where did you hear about iCoF?:Replays i watch i saw people in the clan iCof so i wanted to join
Do you have any infractions?:
Previous clans (Brknsouls,Sm0ke,Pure Some others i dont remember):
Favorite mods (Wushu,xSpar,any parkour mods,akido,mushu):
I say yes, I played with him ingame, he is good at realism and other stuff.
Despite your forum activity I say yes:
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Dude. Miner202 is not me. Man this is not fair... I got jondonhon outta silent as you said it was a bad thing and I did not do anything wrong to be kicked out of iCoF in the first place...
-----
I said no such thing icantbebanned (i think its killtime)
Last edited by Miner; Feb 5, 2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
emg ask me to post a new apply if i have the replay

Belt: black(almost 2nd dan)
Age (share if comfortable):14
Why you want to join: i saw this clan pretty active because i only join active clan
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): dominat10n
Do you have any skills?: Im trying modding right ow
How in-game active are you? (1/10):8
How forum active are you? (1/10):8
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: my friend groumet and exize
Do you have any infractions?: no
Previous clans (if any): ice dragon
Favorite mods (Best mods): wushu and abd
Tell us about yourself: i feel very excited to active on forum
Three of your best replays(Preferred one of Tk, Aikido and Wushu): right here
idk how to post replay actually so this is just trying
Attachment 385012

Attachment 385013

Attachment 385014

Attachment 385015

I hope i approved
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Originally Posted by xZjoshZx View Post
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Age (12)
Why you want to join:Because i want a start a new clan i stoped playing this game for a while so i want to get back into it and get a clan
Do you have any alt accounts?(None):
Do you have any skills?:I record videos and i started one of my channles and it got banned but i started a new one Bubblebox is my name on youtube
How in-game active are you? (9/10):
How forum active are you? (2/10):
How/where did you hear about iCoF?:Replays i watch i saw people in the clan iCof so i wanted to join
Do you have any infractions?:
Previous clans (Brknsouls,Sm0ke,Pure Some others i dont remember):
Favorite mods (Wushu,xSpar,any parkour mods,akido,mushu):

I say yes , your a good player..i'm feeling lazy atm so i'm gnna keep this short.You are basically the long lost partner i've been looking for , and i'm referring to sparring, parkour etc ..iknow zekiller and emg some people would have found that homosexual until they read it completely through. Anyways i posted the replay we did last night in the replay thread , also things are looking good for you because you've already aquired 3 yes's. Just try to pick up your forum activity. Goodluck bitch
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Miner, I don't really care if you quit [Silent] you got denied. And plus you never really followed through with anything I asked you as a favour. I'm sorry go ahead and apply in the near future, sorry.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
Age (share if comfortable):16
Why you want to join:I always have heard that ICof is a great clan and i have played with some of the members and they are very good and are very active. I hope to be in a fun and exciting clan and i think i have found it.
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones):BalloonAnimal and deathraid
Do you have any skills?: None that i can think of
How in-game active are you? (1/10):10
How forum active are you? (1/10):8
How/where did you hear about iCoF?:I always new about it just never attempted to join.
Do you have any infractions?: yes for making multiple threads selling the same few items.
Previous clans (if any):zero
Favorite mods (Best mods):Judo, Akido, akido big dojo
Tell us about yourself: My name is chris, i live in the U.S.A. I am 16 and I am im high school{sophomore}. I play Football and i also do track. Im funny and friendly. My Birthday is February 9th.
Three of your best replays(Preferred one of Tk, Aikido and Wushu): i havent made any replays in a while so these are just first off replays.
Attached Files
ha.rpl (60.3 KB, 4 views)
g.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
g2.rpl (65.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by laststroke; Feb 8, 2013 at 03:04 AM.