Toribash
Definitely, you should... What if, Ulti said something important, and you missed it, then you get kicked? ;o
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
I only read the last page.

lololololol.

Generally people'll inform you if something big's happening, though with my clan I read every single post, it usually isn't necessary.
Eh? why?!!?!?! D:
Lazy fucks what?
Hey look i made some logos... its shit though I'm not really good with stuff like these D:

ITS SQUARE RARARARARARARA

ITS TOOO BIG RARARARARARA

Oh look 170th post
Last edited by kayateya; May 18, 2012 at 12:18 AM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Just google a few pictures (Abstract pictures are great to start with) , make/download fonts and add gradients and stuff,
edit them, then poof! Logo. But I'm telling you, this is nothing compared to other peeps logo. Still trying to though...
I made some Gif logo too, I'll show it later
EDIT: Ok here are some of my good stuff...

here

Last edited by kayateya; May 18, 2012 at 03:00 PM.
@Kayateya:ok but your logo still looks great
@Bruce:Slendy!!!!! and a wolf.
Attached Images
snapshot.jpg (38.9 KB, 8 views)
snapshot(1).jpg (26.9 KB, 7 views)
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
I finally uploaded my pics in the post above spit's
Might miss it.
You have to wait for the GIF's to load completely or else it'll look like shit (Well it is actually shit)
I got da coke font for the Holidays (it look very fitting xD)
The harry potter font + background and Gold gradient look Authentic enough, don't you think? xD
AND the star wars font...priceless xD (couldn't get the R and the S to be long though, fk dat shit)
Oh and I edited my other logo so it has fyre somewhere xD

That one

And some Fyre logos. They are all identical except for the gradient color, tell me which one is better

Fyre logos

Tell me which one is better.
Last edited by kayateya; May 18, 2012 at 04:37 PM.