Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@RXO0: When the leaders,co-leaders etc. decide on that...
---------------------
I was waiting for the judgement day and had "[-CHICKEN]P1NPoiNT" Teach me and Stuff...
WHEN was it? Did I miss it? -.-
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Wait just a sec when was the judgement day? and what time was it?
Fairy Tail: "Fyre Style: Fyre KICK!!!"

We can't apply to be official until the spam stops and after 'judgement day.' Judgement Day is in the hands of the leaders, I have no fucking idea what the craic is with that.

Basically:
Stop spamming. Post useful things.
Sorry guys, ToriBash has lost my interest. I'm on to new games and the like, so I won't be on so much as I have been in the past. I'll still be on the forums here and there, but I won't be doing much more than that.

As for Judgement Day, it was somewhat a filter to get rid of the 'noobs'. Generally, it was a large surprise test. Too bad I didn't have time to get to my half of the deal. Perhaps we'll postpone it some more to an agreeable date.

Best regards.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
hmm...upset to hear that Sir Poppo.
btw, how did we become rank 12? i don't want this clan to die off like that...
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Poppo you make me sad, how could you do this to me? HOW!
History like ninjas will always surpise you and then kill you. ~ Mark Twain
This clan, this clan, this clan... It was my calling. My destiny to be with you all. It was also one of the best times I have ever had on this game, playing and chatting with you all. You are all amazing people and will forever stay. But as for me, call me what you wish "Betrayer" "Traitor" "Back stabbing Homeless animal!" whatever it is I will dismiss and I hope you all forgive me.

The reason..
this clan has gave me delight, laughter, joy, experience. All of the necessary things a clan should be able to have. But what this clan lacks is, momentum. Don't take it hard, as i feel I've been doing this too much. But we haven't put much effort in to the last 2-3weeks. We lost our 'Judgment day' which was to rat out the weaker members. Our higher members such as me Poppo Kaz, SPM, all of us excluding SPM I think have been lacking out true devotion to this clan. IT DESERVES BETTER! As I say i guess..

But all in all this clan has been the best! The fastest growing! And, the sexiest [OO LALA] But, we have lost out stride in our step!

I wish for the best of luck for everyone, please dismiss my departure and forgive the 'betrayers'. We are all people, we move on, make bad choices and have rough ass days! I haven't had a bad day, and I don't think me leaving should cause any of you to have one. Please read and regard

Best of luck
Alex<3 (aka, for the peeps that dont know my name >.>, Hobomoose)

P.S - RikazeMA would be proud of this long butt thing I just typed!
-----
If you have an xbox add me<3 - HoppyBirds - is my gamertag!
-----
Btw, do you guys see my free custom usertitle too?
Last edited by hobo; Nov 30, 2011 at 05:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again