Toribash
Thesecret and I are in the "background check" team. We search for things in your reputation, alt accounts, random apps in random clans... You know things that you'd be ashamed of. We didn't find anything about you so you passed our test.

You'll have to wait for the other teams (see 1st post) to state their opinions ;)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

about ofcanibis he has no useful skills that he can mention and vie never seen him in the market soo..... He doesn't pass skills stage. but meh if he gets the 2 others he can still join. (ofcanibis you need to pass 2/3 stages to join and since you didn't pass this one you will have to pass the other two)

0/3
Last edited by teague19; Jun 19, 2011 at 02:10 AM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
KOOKY! dude its been forever since i saw ya. haha didst think you played anymore. well anyway the background group will check u out. then the teams will test u check front page for reference.

as for cannibis ingame crew says yes.

1/3

aakash also ur area covers

-art (obvious)
-market (obvious)
-eventfulness (do they make events?)
-participation (do they clan war? join events?)
-How can they help our forum? (activity? ideas? leadership/ranks?)
-----
he was a clan leader so it shows he has leadership skills
Last edited by teague19; Jun 19, 2011 at 02:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
kk sorry cause I dun know where to post this o.0 Can I join team 2?
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
TheSecret: Well, my leadership skills are fine, however my recruiting skills are not so well. My members went inactive, it's not like they left the clan.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
You should have been there keeping them active, but my side of it isn't about that. You're being discussed on my side now. (Kooky as well)
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.