OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
as for me i have not seen you on, maybe im not looking hard enough >..>

but ill be lurking around....

Agreed,wanna see you In-Game more yo...

Also,regarding Carnage.Has my vote.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Hi guys,most of you know me from tk servers etc.So im here to tell you i want to be a part of your clan =) Dunno is standard application is needed here ,if yes,ask me for it,or just go to Order of Taekkyon organisation and check my replays there.Imma waiting for answer,peace.
Name: Dieman

Belt
: 8th,almost 9th

Past Clans
: Prototype,42

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):none

Bought QI?
:never

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Tripstone invited me one day,then i suddenly go inactive. And Dargon, i think :V

Modes your good at: Aikido, Taekyon,with pressure on tk

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): umm,imma producer(hip hop/trip hop) i'll show you some of mine by the occasion

GMT: Gmt +1

Player Card:

About yourself:
Im from Poland, makin' rough beats,playin' TB and Counter Strike 1.6 (im in top3 team in my country).Music is more like passion and playing is hobby.I'm learning IT in highschool,and i hate programming(irony of fate)

Why you want to join [eVo]: Good,skilled people.I like to play against evo members,so i want to become a one of them.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: good music and my in-game skills which confirm that eVo is the best clan here.
Last edited by dieman; Dec 28, 2011 at 12:45 AM.
Originally Posted by dieman View Post
Name: Dieman

Belt
: 8th,almost 9th

Past Clans
: Prototype,42

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):none

Bought QI?
:never

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Tripstone invited me one day,then i suddenly go inactive. And Dargon, i think :V

Modes your good at: Aikido, Taekyon,with pressure on tk

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): umm,imma producer(hip hop/trip hop) i'll show you some of mine by the occasion

GMT: Gmt +1

Player Card:

About yourself:
Im from Poland, makin' rough beats,playin' TB and Counter Strike 1.6 (im in top3 team in my country).Music is more like passion and playing is hobby.I'm learning IT in highschool,and i hate programming(irony of fate)

Why you want to join [eVo]: Good,skilled people.I like to play against evo members,so i want to become a one of them.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: good music and my in-game skills which confirm that eVo is the best clan here.

ill keep an eye out
OG of TB
A man of few words