Toribash
I wish they would stop the New Characters and start getting more maps into it and possibly more gamemodes like free for all deathmatches where there is 4 bases in the top and bottom corners and the jungle inside. and you basicly gotta get kills as well as taking out the enemy that way if one guy goes out its not over
inb4jarvanis6300.

Really hope hes 3150. or even 4800 because i have about 3.9k so i can get to 4800 soon.

Also was anyone else mind blown when phreak dodged warwicks ulti with jarvans dash?
piss
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Lol at the last line.

Still, a good tanky Olaf is a better Rape train. He's just fucking crazy. I remember one time I was playing a tanky Olaf, and we had a stall in the mid at the first enemy tower, 5v5. Then their Rize activated their ulti and I thought to go at him for fun, so he won't get the rest of my team. Ignoring the rest of the enemy team, I raped Rize alone up until the third enemy tower down mid, then I escaped alive. It was so funny when that happened.

Yeah, olaf can carry, malphite is a tank. Malphite has one of the best, if not the best initiation in the game, which is what makes him so much fun.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH SWEET!
Not only is Maokai the Treant out today but....
HE IS FREE TO PLAY MUHWAHAHAHAHHAHA XDDDD!!!!! YEAHHH!!!!!
LOL
Also he isnt your Champion killer so if he is on his own likely hood is he will die
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH SWEET!
Not only is Maokai the Treant out today but....
HE IS FREE TO PLAY MUHWAHAHAHAHHAHA XDDDD!!!!! YEAHHH!!!!!
LOL
Also he isnt your Champion killer so if he is on his own likely hood is he will die

He's just in this champion's rotation week. It's not like he'll be free forever.
Plus, depends on your build.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Yeah, olaf can carry, malphite is a tank. Malphite has one of the best, if not the best initiation in the game, which is what makes him so much fun.

Yeah malphite can be almost indestructable later on, but as far as tanks go I found cho'gath to be the best. On my best cho'gath game, I faced all 5 enemy champions at their fountain, alone, and survived for almost 20-30 seconds until the game was finished. His hp boost makes all the difference.
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Yeah malphite can be almost indestructable later on, but as far as tanks go I found cho'gath to be the best. On my best cho'gath game, I faced all 5 enemy champions at their fountain, alone, and survived for almost 20-30 seconds until the game was finished. His hp boost makes all the difference.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some invinci'goth. Sure, he can have 5k health with 200 mr and armor late game, which makes him pretty much impossible to kill, but he's basically just a damage soak. He doesn't "properly" tank, meaning that he doesn't have a good initation ability or solid cc (taunt, stun, knockup, etc). He does have his rupture, but that's relatively difficult to land, and it can't really be reliable at all times
So Jarvan's ult sux against anyone that has a blink, which is pretty much everyone.

Also, Jarvan seems to suck balls in general, though I was probably playing a bad Jarvan. He couldn't 1 v 1 me as Caitlyn even though I had dragon attacking me at the same time. If that doesn't mean suck I don't know what does.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
So Jarvan's ult sux against anyone that has a blink, which is pretty much everyone.

Also, Jarvan seems to suck balls in general, though I was probably playing a bad Jarvan. He couldn't 1 v 1 me as Caitlyn even though I had dragon attacking me at the same time. If that doesn't mean suck I don't know what does.

He's ok if built kinda tanky. It seems like riot took Xin and Garen and just mushed them into one champion. Not sure what role he takes really, he isn't tanky enough to tank and his damage output isn't great either.

His ultimate is really quite useless, and I played with a few Jarvan's who did more harm than good with in. One in particular ulti'd onto an Ezreal running into the jungle, blocking off the path so no one else could chase. He just blinked out and got away easy