Toribash
But I really could pick up my weight; Its just at school we dont really do english anymore but I woud represent this clan so well. I would do it by showing my great intellect I just wish someone would give me a chance. But anyway what made you all say no to me is it because I act like a kid or just the things I say are offensive?
-----
Also uh last since I know you know alot about computers what graphic card do I need for tb so shaders will show?
Last edited by kaiokay; Mar 27, 2011 at 05:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
._.'

A lot of modern graphics cards can handle the shaders in Toribash, including the integrated graphics series of companies (intel, mostly). Just make sure that your graphics card (whether integrated or dedicated) has updated drivers, and I would assume that the minimum graphics memory should be roughly 68MB based on a test I did.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Hi all, My App:

Nickname: Nub0Xx, 3Th dan Black Belt 636 Games to 4th dan Black Belt

I Want to join: because its a nice clan... the people are cool.... good people.... i like
Why I think you will accept me: I am good in wushu or wushu_pro or brushu (in wushu_pro and brushu i do impro) if someone want i teach some move....
Black, white, asian
All of the same blood
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
But I really could pick up my weight; Its just at school we dont really do english anymore but I woud represent this clan so well. I would do it by showing my great intellect I just wish someone would give me a chance. But anyway what made you all say no to me is it because I act like a kid or just the things I say are offensive?
-----
Also uh last since I know you know alot about computers what graphic card do I need for tb so shaders will show?

Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
._.'

A lot of modern graphics cards can handle the shaders in Toribash, including the integrated graphics series of companies (intel, mostly). Just make sure that your graphics card (whether integrated or dedicated) has updated drivers, and I would assume that the minimum graphics memory should be roughly 68MB based on a test I did.

Guys talk about this somewherez else 'cuz it's not even related to this thread.

Originally Posted by Nub0Xx View Post
Hi all, My App:

Nickname: Nub0Xx, 3Th dan Black Belt 636 Games to 4th dan Black Belt

I Want to join: because its a nice clan... the people are cool.... good people.... i like
Why I think you will accept me: I am good in wushu or wushu_pro or brushu (in wushu_pro and brushu i do impro) if someone want i teach some move....

No.
At the moment your app, frankly, sucks ass. You can redo your app but if you do please add more detail in it. Also the "I want to join because" reason is a really bad one to use for as it is a insta-no contribution tool.
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«
I cant talk about this in a another thread I will just pm him k ?
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Here some replays.... if you want
Attached Files
death punch.rpl (46.4 KB, 4 views)
super de cap2.rpl (46.6 KB, 4 views)
super mutilacion.rpl (52.1 KB, 4 views)
Black, white, asian
All of the same blood
i say no he doesnt seem all that skilled and has a crap app
I will devastate your pooder.