Toribash
Castra I'm a grammar nazi and I realized that you meant to say "you're" but instead you put "your," please use proper grammar or I'll be forced to bum-fuck the shit out of your dog.
Crett I made you an elite ages ago. :l
and I was tired stellar, go be grammar Nazi somewhere else, and you won't be fucking anything, ever.

;o
| tom |
Well, let me correct myself... Castra, lay the plastic on the ground...

*Shitty mafia music plays in the background..*

I'm the only ex-leader of parrot, (twice retired.) that gives a damn about parrots state of being.. I'm the Don, understand?

*Lights cigar*

See, as a Don I have a responsibility to my former family of squawking birds..

Still with me?

*puffs cigar*

And with my several million toricredits at my disposal.. Even the most respected admins are in my pocket.. And I'll use every ounce of it if I have to in order to bring parrot out if it's troubling times..

*puffs again*

Because, that's what family is for..

*Points a finger at stellargod with his thumb straight up in the air.. Then drops it like the hammer of a gun. Stellars head exploding as a result. *

And being a Don, is a super power..
Castra.. Be a brother and clean up dis mess..

*puts on long coat and fedora and looks back at everyone as he stands in the door. puffing his cigar...*

You can take the bird out of parrot, but not the parrot out of da bird.. And no worries.. Stellars head always grows back.. Usually.

*takes one more puff of his cigar and goes to step out the door, but suddenly turns as a large beak pokes out from under the shadow of his fedora..*

CUUUUCKOOOOOOO!!!
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?

Ostakex Moderated Message:
Too much wibbles in my Application thread, moved the whole conversation to general talk.
It's sorted by time posted, how the forum works, not my fault. So you'll have to fill in the gaps between each message.
Last edited by Ostakex; Sep 17, 2011 at 02:36 AM.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?