Toribash
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post
So we are making you a free head?
Anyways, what style would you like?
Robotic, Cartoon, Human or Monster/Alien.

Tribal....my set is tribal.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post

I'm so talented I made a hot female individual. But not just any hot female individual, this one's half naked. SO if you want to see more pics of hot half naked female individuals, send your donations to me.

Ill be sure to give you every penny (cent) I make also her boob looks smaller but I think its because the bottom part isnt as round as the other one xD
-----
HEMPEL! When you getting them pics out man!? been itching to see them all this time (an hour or so) lol
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 7, 2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol trying these blender tuts but there interface is all round and stuff totally different to mine :s I got blender 2.49b so i dunno if they using a new or older version :S Also Eagerly awaiting!
-----
Ok from that house crappy thing heres a edited version, it will slowly start looking like a house as I can be assed to do it. Been awake since 2am so I'm kinda tired. (its like 1:30pm here now :S)
-----
xD 1: 30am (FAIL)
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 7, 2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

I need to buy one of these!

Fail, I wanna buy one of armino's heads D:
Last edited by ARMIN0; Aug 7, 2011 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Fixed image links.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Ark0t is being sold for 20k on an auction atm. You can bid higher if you want.
And...
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
you still have that head with teh white scales and noxious eyes, if so ill buy it.

Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
Yes I haven't sold it yet.
That head is the fourth head I've made so far (In this month) and I'm going to put it on auction as soon as the current auction for the third head ends.
Better keep an eye on Art/Texture of forum (Not Guardians board).

:(){ :|: & };:
Nice heads. Working on a person in Blender now since the tutorial says not to dwell to much on just the house :S as I will need to get a grasp of everything which I honestly think is turd :S
I have 5k, tell me what I could get for that, it doesn't have to be one of these heads it could be something else, but I like these modern and simple looks.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post

Omg thanks armin0 I owe you one.
Here's ahead i just made.

*looks hopeful*
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
umm... I don't have any other heads than those on sale atm. Try making more TC and wait for the next auction. You may take a part in that auction and maybe you can win.
:(){ :|: & };: