Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey guys, i probably wont be on much this week. i have a huge community service project i'm working on for school at the moment so just PM me and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.
thank you.
THE SPIN MASTER
I used to. I deleted it after a few months of playing. The game's installer is with my best friend now.
fl0w
I have it in my steam library, but my computer can barely run toribash, let alone TF2. I could easily get it for my X360, though.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
anyways de4th i told you about this awhile ago. but i don't want to play toribash under this account anymore. can you Add audiomagi to the clan?
Toribash's unholy angel
Originally Posted by RipXmazeX View Post
anyways de4th i told you about this awhile ago. but i don't want to play toribash under this account anymore. can you Add audiomagi to the clan?

Done.

As an aside, "magi" is the plural form, while "magus/magian/mage" is the singular form.
Well, my comp died so i wont be on mutch for a while
----------------
False alarm kinda, its on its last leg so dont be alarmed if im inactive
Last edited by sabreon; Apr 30, 2013 at 05:36 AM.
Lol de4th i know that :P it is also the Term for the one who controls the ruhk
-----
http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Magi its from a anime
Last edited by RipXmazeX; Apr 30, 2013 at 05:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash's unholy angel
Originally Posted by RipXmazeX View Post
Lol de4th i know that :P it is also the Term for the one who controls the ruhk
-----
http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Magi its from a anime

'Twas something that came up a couple of times before as well, and it's always beneficial to make use of the correct words (which is not exactly the case in that example, since manga/anime tends to mistranslate certain foreign words). I wasn't aware of that series, might take a look at it.
-----
Due to popular demand, here is the question of the "week" (or however long it has been since Unlimita's last morbid question):

What do you acknowledge as reality? That is, are you of the opinion that the only reality which exists is an objective one in which everyone and everything is (supposedly) a part of, or are there multiple, separate, subjective realities as well?
Last edited by Wight; Apr 30, 2013 at 06:44 AM.