Toribash
I'm not banned guys. It was lifted. I can't believe the closed our rumors thread... it was fun while it lasted though... sigh. Anyways I'm here.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Well at least your not banned! I'm still sad the rumor thread is gone though, I had so much fun in there
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
Yeah but we gots our offtopicness back w00t. do you like the new name or should I change it back?
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
I don't know if he will be ok with that, at least reading his post in the regarding spam threads thread doesn't seem like he would be, I would like it if we could still have that thread just for us as a clan but still kinda doubting it would happen :/
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
took a big chunk of the fun away. But what makes it different then the d&d or optical illusion threads they aren't deleted. I dunno. I'm sad though. My feelings are hurt... kinda...
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
idk but i feel the same way, i dont really care at all about my post count i just liked that thread
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
We'll just have to keep cool for a while I guess. Come up with more fun threads for the future. Start thinking of fun threads you'd guys would like to start. And if you ever see kitfox make sure and be polite with him. I dunno why he gets bashed so bad every time I've interacted with him he seems like an awesome guy, especially this time! lol.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz