Toribash
Originally Posted by deadstop View Post
In simple terms, you needed to make a freeform application.
(dont make an application now, you will still be rejected. have a nice day)

.... BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Aww I almost shit myself. I haven't heard "have a nice day" since the repo man came and took my golf clubs >:I I didn't use them but they were mine!

Anyways... David I know this has been contested for a while now, but perhaps since we don't have very many good apps coming in. We should become invite only. We have the best luck when we hand pick them ourselves. Its like oranges. From a can, they suck ass. BUT when you pick dem fresh its.... Heavenly :O

David Moderated Message:
No. I have rejected this suggestion before. If you feel the need to hand pick members (like I used to do with a lot of people), you contact them, via personal messages, IRC, or in-game, and tell them to apply.
Last edited by David; Mar 24, 2012 at 08:52 AM.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Name: PEPSIcola12
Forum activity:normal
In-game activity:normal
IRC activity:Not so much
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):3 for re-posting
Timezone: Eastern
Best mods:Wushu
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): Black
Why you want to join: I heard this was a great clan
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): not really i don't know how
Any additional info about yourself: Im 19 i live in N.C Winston Salem
Hello my name is Alexnico1, I've got 13 years old my best mod is aikido and fan2.
I am brown belt, I have skype and irc I play at toribash since 9 months ,I' motivated
my previous clan is bleu, I searched an active clan and I found this clan.I like toribash
mainy the tournament and aikido.In my life I play at minecraft and Star wars the old republic. I hope to be accepted, Thank you.

Alexnico1
Let me say two things.
First off David. Got your message my response is .... okay

Second off. Too the two applicants. I give reject... you were making it past the first round anyways. so yea...
Name:kilermvm Forum activity:9 In-game activity:9 IRC activity:no have Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):none Timezone:-3 Best mods:aikido;tk and wushu Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): Why you want to join:I look for an awesome clan, and hear about this clan in the game so I decided to post, because I'm looking for a clan that makes me grow into the game and hope that this clan is what I'm looking for Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making):i no have Any additional info about yourself:I prefer not speak because I can praise me a lot and be all lies.
Life, ♥Haku, Thalles, Tado,Toriboth, Kagami,<3
[NM],[Undead], [OoT], [h]
I'm suprised of how good of an IQ test the first post is!
Originally Posted by kilermvm View Post
Name:kilermvm Forum activity:9 In-game activity:9 IRC activity:no have Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):none Timezone:-3 Best mods:aikido;tk and wushu Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): Why you want to join:I look for an awesome clan, and hear about this clan in the game so I decided to post, because I'm looking for a clan that makes me grow into the game and hope that this clan is what I'm looking for Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making):i no have Any additional info about yourself:I prefer not speak because I can praise me a lot and be all lies.

Rejected.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Mind if i post the entire motha fuckin first page here to get the slap across?
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
Originally Posted by deadstop View Post
Mind if i post the entire motha fuckin first page here to get the slap across?

I will pay you 200 tc if you do so. PLEASE THIS IS PAINFUL TO READ!