Toribash
Red: I went and asked a Clan Admin to give watashime forum powers. And I asked them to take out megaJuice :3
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
No problem. I just thought about it and I was bored at the same time.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Originally Posted by BKRABBIT View Post

Sauerbraten:

Cube 2: Sauerbraten is a free multiplayer/singleplayer first person shooter, built as a major redesign of the Cube FPS. Much like the original Cube, the aim of this game is not necessarily to produce the most features & eyecandy possible, but rather to allow map/geometry editing to be done dynamically in-game, to create fun gameplay and an elegant engine.
The engine supporting the game is entirely original in code & design, and its code is Open Source (ZLIB license, read the docs for more on how you can use the engine).
dot3 labs is a company started by the creators of Sauerbraten that offers commercial support.
Authors, feature list and more: see the reference documentation or the wiki.

I usually play insta ctf, you have to capture the opposite team's flag and bring it to your base (If the other team stole your flag you cant make a point). Since its INSTA ctf you die from 1 shot. I play with the name "Tomy" and I recommend that game.

All the things you need to know, are here. Oh and the maps are basically squares but ultra edited with tons of kewl thingys. But you can make your own map. I suck at that but Im learning =P

http://cube.wikispaces.com/

Just downloaded this and started playing, Its quite fun. I'm about to check out the editing now.
R
R A R
R
Orly rarrar? Just tell me your name in the game. Im playing insta ctf and made my first map today =DDDD

FIND ME ON INSTA CTF IM Tomy.
Last edited by Rabbit; Aug 5, 2009 at 12:38 AM.
Originally Posted by Toriboomer View Post
Red: I went and asked a Clan Admin to give watashime forum powers. And I asked them to take out megaJuice :3

Thx man.
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...