Toribash
I fucking told EVERYBODY I knew who cared that just because C9 went and stomped NA LCS that they still stood zero chance in worlds. What did I always hear? "look at EU LCS, they all so bad they all have same win/loss"

Just because you're top of a region doesn't mean that region isn't a shit pile.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I don't think NA is as bad as some people believe. I feel like EU just plays extremely generic comps. It kinda bothers me to be honest. But they are winning, so I guess you can't blame them.

On an slightly offtopic note, I just hit gold after a massive winning streak to carry myself out of silver. I'm playing with mostly gold 1s and platinum 5s now. How likely is it that I am going to skip divisions?
I'm winning 25 points a game and hardly losing. In my past 16 games I've only lost 3.
FNC ran a double tele with lissandra top. How is that generic? If anything C9 was the more generic team. They only picked around 20 different champions through the entire LCS, while other teams have picked around 40 different champs.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Damn, I guess there's no all EU final. Next year!

Voidle played pretty badly, when they went 2vs2 bot he gave up first blood in games 2 AND 3, which snowballed so hard and pretty much handed Sword the games. Sword are definitely very strong, but I don't think they will be getting further than this in the tournament.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Sep 24, 2013 at 03:41 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
They need to have a round robin of the 8 teams in the quarter finals to decide who plays who because I hate how the 4 best teams in each region only get to play, at worst. 1 team.

C9 only vs'd Fnatic. Wheres the C9 vs SKT T1? Never going to happen. And don't get me started on OMG vs Royal. Royal, if they lose, don't get any international experience.

I find this quarter-finals setup really upsetting because there is no international tournaments anymore.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
gets 22/11/16
team still manages to throw the game. \o/

Just because you carried doesn't mean you didn't throw as well. 11 deaths and 22 kills is the same ammount of gold given to the enemy team, if not more, than going 0/11/0.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Just because you carried doesn't mean you didn't throw as well. 11 deaths and 22 kills is the same ammount of gold given to the enemy team, if not more, than going 0/11/0.

I only had 4 deaths before it became throw city. With 17 kills on my sleeve.
At some point, ignoring the whole "okay guys, come on now, lets teamfight and actually focus that adc and apc" was seen as something that was a great idea.
To add to it, we had an opportunity after I made a play that resulted in an ace, they b'd instead of pushing. And they could have easily taken the nexus down.
Frustrating to watch.