Ranking
Originally Posted by Cerezo View Post
i want to play this game, but i got a question.
i need steam or gamespy to play this game or just click the game and then we can play online?

my LoL loading so lame until its not responding -_-, please help me i want to play this game

This is my LoL

please help me, Thanks

Go to the directory where you installed it, open lol.launcher admin and say yes.

It should work
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Attempting to drag his stupid petty fights into this thread again.

Please no.

Welp, looks like Group A is done. Group B is really starting to get really interesting, it's probably heading towards a tie-breaker for 2nd place. Who do you think is gonna take it?
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Sep 21, 2013 at 05:33 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
MORE #116 CHAMPION THEORIES OH I LOVE IT

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...6_sneak_peeks/

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Please no.

Welp, looks like Group A is done. Group B is really starting to get really interesting, it's probably heading towards a tie-breaker for 2nd place. Who do you think is gonna take it?

The most interesting thing about group A is who will get 1st seed out of SKT and OMG.

If SKT doesn't have a response to OMG's 3v1 tower dives then I can't see them winning the 2nd match however if SKT does win and they both end up 7-1 then it will be interesting who won the game faster. (That's how tie breakers work in group stages i believe).
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by ryan View Post
Try redownloading it
Also welcome to bronze ranked guys
-snip-

that cait build though
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Please no.

50/50 chance based solely on statistics, slight favor to GMB if they don't do stupid picks. They make it sound like GMB threw away their second game against Ozone, but they really just picked incredibly poorly that match; they couldn't capitalize with tf because of poor team comp and getting counter-picked, and they struggled, surprisingly, despite getting an inhib turret less than 20 minutes in.

Edit: bleh, I just realized I remembered the GMB v FNC game, not the GMB v SSO game. Proper reference would have been to the double AD comp.

However, SSO is starting to heat up, they might finally become the team they've proven themselves to be if it comes to tiebreaker.

Partially because I know you favor GMB Strange, I'm gonna bet on SSO. GMB has been making small mistakes recently, and I think that they're starting to compound on their performance.
Last edited by Oracle; Sep 22, 2013 at 05:51 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
50/50 chance based solely on statistics, slight favor to GMB if they don't do stupid picks. They make it sound like GMB threw away their second game against Ozone, but they really just picked incredibly poorly that match; they couldn't capitalize with tf because of poor team comp and getting counter-picked, and they struggled, surprisingly, despite getting an inhib turret less than 20 minutes in.

However, SSO is starting to heat up, they might finally become the team they've proven themselves to be if it comes to tiebreaker.

Partially because I know you favor GMB Strange, I'm gonna bet on SSO. GMB has been making small mistakes recently, and I think that they're starting to compound on their performance.

I really expect Gambit to pull something out of their sleeves, darien just plays what he feels like, but if he picks a champ SSO didn't expect the game the could be really interesting.

I feel like gambit will do weird shit and win
That was fucking awesome! My heart was in my mouth, they were so ridiculously close to Vulcuning.

The playoff bracket

Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Sep 22, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
So 3 days ago, I got gold 5. Lost like 3 games in a row, then won 5 in a row and went to promotion series (22-23 LP per win). Won two more in a row (now 7) and got promoted to gold 3 instead of gold 4 (woo). So basically, does that mean it's the mmr higher than the league? Cause I still have no clue how mmr works.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.