Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
None of the analysts thinks any of the other byes other than C9 stand a chance at worlds. Which makes absolutely no sense in some cases. Royal Club lost 2 - 1 to OMG in winner's finals sure, but then they win in loser's finals against Invictus, then rofl stomp OMG in the Grand Finals 3-0. Yet OMG has one analyst backing them, while none for Royal. Heck, more teams in the group stages have analysts backing them.

Royal Club are very hit and miss, especially their mid player. Royal played REALLY well against OMG and if they can repeat that form they are a real threat, but there is also a good chance of them just completely bombing out. I don't think C9 have a chance at winning worlds.

Originally Posted by sham View Post
It's pretty hard to tell who's worse. GG.eu didn't even qualify for the LCS Promotion series and only made it through because of a loophole in the rules for the wildcard.

GG.eu are probably better than Mineski, they beat the best Australian, Latin American and Brazilian teams. Mineski went through a series of best-of-1 matches against the SEA teams, then won against Singapore Sentinels in a best of 3.

Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
OMG is pretty much the c9 of the LPL. Their record just makes them look so good.

Then the likes of FNC, GMB, SKT T1 in the group stages aswell vs Gamania bears and Najin sword. I've heard that najin sword is joke, i know nothing about the bears and Royal Club is probably on the same skill level has OMG.

Problem is that C9 will only face up to 3 international teams. I WANT THEM TO BATTLE THE WORLD!

Sword aren't as strong as they were when they won OGN Winter, but they are very far from being a joke.

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
There's rumors that OMG threw the regional finals against Royal in order to bypass the Korean teams in the quarter finals since they've been so dominant up until then. No two group stage teams will face each other in the quarters.

I don't think they'd do that. Surely if they had the bye they would have more time to scout what their opponent will be playing...

Fnatic have looked absurdly strong this tournament if you discount their incredibly slow start. They are riding a huge wave of momentum, xpeke and sOAZ are performing and even their bot lane are crushing. Yellowstar and puszu really stepped up.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by ryan View Post
Gaming Gear. rofl
Also anyone else love the analyst table? I find them so amusing.

Heyy... I'm proud that lithuanians made it to WC. :<
Originally Posted by ad3556 View Post
Are you umbre or is this the wrong person

I'm not Umbre, however, I know him.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
butthurt dumbass ex-compatriot of vi confirmed as butthurt.

Very high chance that this "ex-compatriot" is Vi's sister. She also might have blue hair, is neutrally chaotic, has an unique sense of humour and has something associated with the word "Jinx".

Ma sources
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
I don't play ranked so I -must- be wrong, Dr_Strangelove, right? Guess that makes faker wrong for saying he was playing sloppily because he was too relaxed. Also, how about OMG playing a duo lane mid and sending a solo laner up to deal with the farm lane top? Nope, must be wrong about that too.
Hoss.
Upload a picture of this vandalized page please?
Can't see it on here unfortunately :/
--
Thanks >.>
Disabled addblocker and saw it for myself
Last edited by souldevilj; Sep 21, 2013 at 08:52 PM.
i want to play this game, but i got a question.
i need steam or gamespy to play this game or just click the game and then we can play online?

my LoL loading so lame until its not responding -_-, please help me i want to play this game

This is my LoL

please help me, Thanks
Last edited by Cerezo; Sep 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM.