Toribash

YES... TAKE THAT WORLD. All by myself too, although thanks to laststand for helping me from silver 2 50 lp to silver 1

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Ip. :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

None of the analysts thinks any of the other byes other than C9 stand a chance at worlds. Which makes absolutely no sense in some cases. Royal Club lost 2 - 1 to OMG in winner's finals sure, but then they win in loser's finals against Invictus, then rofl stomp OMG in the Grand Finals 3-0. Yet OMG has one analyst backing them, while none for Royal. Heck, more teams in the group stages have analysts backing them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Well hey, at least it isn't Mineski.

It's pretty hard to tell who's worse. GG.eu didn't even qualify for the LCS Promotion series and only made it through because of a loophole in the rules for the wildcard.
inq.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
None of the analysts thinks any of the other byes other than C9 stand a chance at worlds. Which makes absolutely no sense in some cases. Royal Club lost 2 - 1 to OMG in winner's finals sure, but then they win in loser's finals against Invictus, then rofl stomp OMG in the Grand Finals 3-0. Yet OMG has one analyst backing them, while none for Royal. Heck, more teams in the group stages have analysts backing them.

OMG is pretty much the c9 of the LPL. Their record just makes them look so good.

Then the likes of FNC, GMB, SKT T1 in the group stages aswell vs Gamania bears and Najin sword. I've heard that najin sword is joke, i know nothing about the bears and Royal Club is probably on the same skill level has OMG.

Problem is that C9 will only face up to 3 international teams. I WANT THEM TO BATTLE THE WORLD!
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

There's rumors that OMG threw the regional finals against Royal in order to bypass the Korean teams in the quarter finals since they've been so dominant up until then. No two group stage teams will face each other in the quarters.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

Ip. :>

Are you umbre or is this the wrong person
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.